Gary McAllister

I’m not playing the victim at all. I’m pointing out that you’re wrong.

But I’ll leave you alone. Again

I think its pretty disturbing thing to do to try and make out I said something bad there, you're bang out of order for trying to do that

Its a message board ffs.

I'm not wrong, you are. You tried to link Donald Trump with Gary McAllister getting smacked :lol:

Stats for stabbings in London? Number of school shootings
? Society is massively more violent.

I'm not sure that you can blame trump for this one though.
I don't know how this compares with previous years, but it was reported on the news last night that 29 people had been stabbed to death in London this year. That sounds like a lot to me, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, it's 29 too many. I don't suppose the fact we have over 20,000 fewer police than in 2010 has any bearing on it.
As for the attack on McAllister & similar incidents, they are examples of sickening behaviour. I wish I knew what the answer was, but I don't.

I don't know how this compares with previous years, but it was reported on the news last night that 29 people had been stabbed to death in London this year. That sounds like a lot to me, but maybe I'm wrong. Either way, it's 29 too many. I don't suppose the fact we have over 20,000 fewer police than in 2010 has any bearing on it.
As for the attack on McAllister & similar incidents, they are examples of sickening behaviour. I wish I knew what the answer was, but I don't.

Crime figures are down like, but even if they weren;t, knife crime in London and Gary McAllister aren't related and certainly not related to Donald Trump like Chunky was saying

One of the weirdest links I've ever read

Crime figures are down like, but even if they weren;t, knife crime in London and Gary McAllister aren't related and certainly not related to Donald Trump like Chunky was saying

One of the weirdest links I've ever read
Far Tibetan Mountain had commented on knife crime in London. I replied.
In a separate paragraph, following grammatical convention, thereby denoting a separate subject, I responded to the original post. If you think that's weird, that's your prerogative, but it's tempting to think you must have led a sheltered life.

Far Tibetan Mountain had commented on knife crime in London. I replied.
In a separate paragraph, following grammatical convention, thereby denoting a separate subject, I responded to the original post. If you think that's weird, that's your prerogative, but it's tempting to think you must have led a sheltered life.

Wasn't talking about you man!

I said Chunky

Unless you are him in disguise!?

What a thoroughly bizarre opinion. Its almost as if you're dying to make a point.

:lol: I know

Thought it was just me. Exactly why he did it like. Glad he did though.

Back