Gary McAllister

Football star McAllister 'punched in face'

Attacked outside a bar, seems unprovoked.

Some absolute idiots about at the moment mind. Lad at work had a quiet word with a lad on Friday night who was being a bit handy around 3 lasses he was out with, ended up with a black eye from one of his mates hitting him on the blind side.
San Marino argument?
On Talk Sport, Danny Murphy made the point that football supporters are more involved in fights and the like than rugby ones because of class. He opined that most rugger supporters were middle class which was different in football.

Sadly, it’s the Trump effect

People think they can be c***s without any reaper cushions
Aye or LAD culture.

I think told this story on here before about a bloke on a stag who punched someone in a bathroom because he didn't like him. The sad thing was he was proud of it and some of the people with us thought he was mad bastard. It's fair to say some of us decided to disappear to a different bar.

Your surely joking Blaming Trump??ha
Not blaming him directly of course

But he has helped create a culture of “fuck it”

Look at last night. Whether you think he is guilty or anything or not he simply ignored the wording and said “completely exonerated”.

aye because there were no fights before Trump
Aye, and you’re not that thick you can’t see the point

Last edited:
Not blaming him directly of course

But he has helped create a culture of “fuck it”

Look at last night. Whether you think he is guilty or anything or not he simply ignored the wording and said “completely exonerated”.

Aye, and you’re not that thick you can’t see the point

As much as I hate Trump the world is not massively more violent for stuff like this like

He was in the Wetherby Whale effort with his wife when we called in after the Millwall semi final.

I’m sure his wife was very ill at the time and passed away not much later.

Nobody said a dickie bird to him .

Last edited:

Back