Gammon Watch: Keel Square, Saturday 15th Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

We can't all be as great as you.
You and quite a few others showed yourselves for what you are on this thread.

More condemnation for a few nobodies having a rant than these scumbags committing disgusting crimes.

The argument that it’s not just Asians to score cheap points is so disrespectful to the people and families who have suffered yet you just can’t see it.

Disgraceful really.

More condemnation for a few nobodies having a rant than these scumbags committing disgusting crimes.

The argument that it’s not just Asians to score cheap points is so disrespectful to the people and families who have suffered yet you just can’t see it.

Disgraceful really.
Stop trying to score points.

The evidence is there for all to see ,the press the last couple of year surrounding Muslim rape gangs,terror plots etc is there to be faced .Its caused a lot of suspicions.
Yet I get the impression it isn’t being faced at all (on here at least ) and people would rather drag the argument off track by whatever means.

There is a shit storm that has developed in Europe due to immigration,which has caused divide .We all know not all blokes from the Indian sub -continent /Middle East and Africa with a Muslim faith see white english girls as fair game ,but there is an issue within those communities that a percentage do given the recent press .?

Surely we all agree on that FFS.?

The fact that you’re shit scared of bumping into a brown person actually causes an unnecessary division in society where other gullible people (like you) think there’s a reason to be shit scared - when there clearly isn’t.

I'm not shit scared of bumping into anyone...I talk to brown skinned people on Roker Avenue nearly every day..i use the paper shop opposite the Navy Club..the lads who work there are canny lads..i occasionally use Roker Tandoori..same as before hard working lads..i'll ask you this, would you let a 14 year old female family member of yours walk down Roker Avenue alone while all this was going on during the summer??..honest answer..i told a 14 year old female from my family not to...all i'm concerned about is what these people have been capable of in other towns and cities happening here..enticing schoolkids into a house with Alcohol..disgusting.

The evidence is there for all to see ,the press the last couple of year surrounding Muslim rape gangs,terror plots etc is there to be faced .Its caused a lot of suspicions.
Yet I get the impression it isn’t being faced at all (on here at least ) and people would rather drag the argument off track by whatever means.

There is a shit storm that has developed in Europe due to immigration,which has caused divide .We all know not all blokes from the Indian sub -continent /Middle East and Africa with a Muslim faith see white english girls as fair game ,but there is an issue within those communities that a percentage do given the recent press .?

Surely we all agree on that FFS.?

You mention “the press” a couple of times in your little post there, which is key to this whole debate.

It’s the media’s INTERPRETATION of the facts, and how they are PRESENTED that makes such a difference.

Take for example The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Express and the other shit rags. Which one do you read?

And then we have the oracle of them all ... Facebook. I get you lap that up, don’t you?

Disgraceful really.
To be fair. It’s more than just a ‘few nobodies having a rant.’ The organisers are shipping in far right thugs at any given opportunity and portraying my home city in a very bad light. I’m not comfortable with that and I’m not ashamed to say it. Some of the ‘marches’ in the last 18 months have been nothing but a disgrace.

I’ll also put my neck on the line and say that some of the main protagonists are racist bigots and are only using this issue as a means to further their hatred and bigotry. It’s quite easy to go online and find their family members and associates who have convictions for racially motivated crimes.

You mention “the press” a couple of times in your little post there, which is key to this whole debate.

It’s the media’s INTERPRETATION of the facts, and how they are PRESENTED that makes such a difference.

Take for example The Sun, The Daily Mail, The Express and the other shit rags. Which one do you read?

And then we have the oracle of them all ... Facebook. I get you lap that up, don’t you?

It was Facebook that first reported the young white lass being dragged along the avenue by an Asian male so it can't be all bad..can you accept that as a fact..or is it down to interpretation.

I'm not shit scared of bumping into anyone...I talk to brown skinned people on Roker Avenue nearly every day..i use the paper shop opposite the Navy Club..the lads who work there are canny lads..i occasionally use Roker Tandoori..same as before hard working lads..i'll ask you this, would you let a 14 year old female family member of yours walk down Roker Avenue alone while all this was going on during the summer??..honest answer..i told a 14 year old female from my family not to...all i'm concerned about is what these people have been capable of in other towns and cities happening here..enticing schoolkids into a house with Alcohol..disgusting.

If you have 14 yr old female relatives that need to be told to have their wits about them of an evening ... then they must be as thick as you. I suggest it’s a hereditary issue.

Much of the issue is poor parenting. What’s your excuse?

It’s also Facebook that exacerbates racism, division and bigotry amongst the stupid and the gullible. What’s your excuse @Cheesy Feet ?

Last edited:

I’ve never had Facebook as I’m a grown man ,not a middle aged woman.
It’s been years and years since I bought a paper and that was The Sunderland Echo to read “little billy Craggs “ letters.
The only news outlets/social media I use apart from here is BBC and twitter .
Your generalisation of the type of person I am is a little silly and as Jardine has already pointed out your scraping the barrel to try and shut people up /troll .Unsure which tbh.

Try and be a little more reasonable and constructive in your posts mate as your not coming across great in the above.

To be fair. It’s more than just a ‘few nobodies having a rant.’ The organisers are shipping in far right thugs at any given opportunity and portraying my home city in a very bad light. I’m not comfortable with that and I’m not ashamed to say it. Some of the ‘marches’ in the last 18 months have been nothing but a disgrace.

I’ll also put my neck on the line and say that some of the main protagonists are racist bigots and are only using this issue as a means to further their hatred and bigotry. It’s quite easy to go online and find their family members and associates who have convictions for racially motivated crimes.
I’m far more uncomfortable with young lasses being attacked than a few nobodies (which they are) stamping their feet for an hour or so.

If you have 14 yr old female relatives that need to be told to have their wits about them of an evening ... then they must be as thick as you. I suggest it’s a hereditary issue.

Much of the issue is poor parenting. What’s your excuse?

It’s also zfacebook that exacerbates racism, division and bigotry amongst the stupid and the gullible. What’s your excuse @Cheesy Feet ?

Well my 14 year old relative doesn't sit and read articles on rape and grooming gangs..now that's good parenting..she is however I dare say roughly the same age as the schoolkids who were being enticed into a house down that way with the premise of Alcohol..so what good parents do is let the kids know a certain amount of the situation and protect them by telling them where to and not to go..good parents protect and warn their family of danger..nowhere in my post did I say that it was evening when I told my family member not to go on Roker Avenue..it was the middle of the day..basic reading doesn't seem to be a strong point with you..who's thick now..also if protecting your family isn't a priority with you then you must be a terrible parent??

Well my 14 year old relative doesn't sit and read articles on rape and grooming gangs..now that's good parenting..she is however I dare say roughly the same age as the schoolkids who were being enticed into a house down that way with the premise of Alcohol..so what good parents do is let the kids know a certain amount of the situation and protect them by telling them where to and not to go..good parents protect and warn their family of danger..nowhere in my post did I say that it was evening when I told my family member not to go on Roker Avenue..it was the middle of the day..basic reading doesn't seem to be a strong point with you..who's thick now..also if protecting your family isn't a priority with you then you must be a terrible parent??
As if @Ben Gardner has kids man ffs! The closest he’ll have got to a sexual encounter is rummaging round the lingerie aisle in primark!

I’m far more uncomfortable with young lasses being attacked than a few nobodies (which they are) stamping their feet for an hour or so.
And quite rightly you should be, as am I - despite you claiming otherwise for a reason only known to you.

A couple of things stand out though.
The crimes are being investigated and prosecutions are happening. The police aren't perfect, but they do a very good and difficult job.
These demos are more than just the marches themselves. There's the build up, the event, and then the fall out. We've see it in the past week that lynch mobs have been summoned on Facebook against innocent people and it's a very dangerous game these people are playing. Added to that, sections of the march continues to drain police and legal resources which could be put to far better use tackling other issues, maybe even the issues that they claim to be so supportive of.

You are quite correct. But you also accept that the only reason there was a March was because they were brown skinned?

I agree there's an element on these marches who are racist and don't do anything but try to stir up hatred..on the other hand one of the marches during the summer, they were very specific in not mentioning race or colour, this was evident on the banners they had, no mention at all, I've posted before that some people on these marches do nothing to give themselves or the march any credibility when at the core of it is a worthwhile message.

Ah we're back to the 'some brown people are wrong uns' argument to justify being a racist prick eh? Standard.
Do you think there is a cultural difference with attitudes in general towards women with men from Islamic countries .?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back