Gammon Watch: Keel Square, Saturday 15th Sept.

This ,

I call people out regardless of their skin ,I got pelted the other week for stating I knew of a shitbag who lived in the hostel down sea Rd and he was a white suddicker !

Believe mate I’m no racist .
That won't stop you being labeled a racist by some of the loons on here though.

That won't stop you being labeled a racist by some of the loons on here though.
Racist :lol:

If only they knew.Its a stick to beat people with when you’ve lost the argument .It meant something once upon a time ,now it’s lashed about if you voted leave ffs

That's exactly the kind of thing a Muslim extremist would say.
interesting choice of username.

Im with gilly on the curtains mind.

Also seem to notice that most have old fashioned nets instead of blinds.

Something not right about it.
hark at lawrence f***ing llewelen-bowen

Eden Vale is horrific now.
I lived on Eden Vale itself (Durham road really) for about a year about 10 year ago and it’s the only place I’ve had my car broke into.
Desperate place.

f***ing hell. I had my car broken into in the Muslamical State of Cramlington and my car nicked from ISIS held Low Fell. The world's going to hell in a fundamentalist handcart.

Last edited:
I haven't been on this thread for a while but it hasn't half escalated..don't forget that these marches came about because of the behaviour of brown skinned people on Roker Avenue..it's gone quiet lately so maybe the marches have gotten the point across for now..it's not acceptable to rape young white or any coloured girls..it's not acceptable to drag a young white girl forcibly up Roker Avenue..and it's not acceptable to entice schoolkids into a house behind the Avenue with the promise of Alcohol..these acts happened in a short space of time and were done by Asian men..we all know what they're capable of in other cities..Rotherham..Telford..etc..some of the most horrific crimes imaginable..always targeting young white girls..some of the stuff on these marches gets a bit unsavoury and granted some of them do nothing to give themselves any credibility but what has happened here in Sunderland is enough..they needed telling and rightly so.

I haven't been on this thread for a while but it hasn't half escalated..don't forget that these marches came about because of the behaviour of brown skinned people on Roker Avenue..it's gone quiet lately so maybe the marches have gotten the point across for now..it's not acceptable to rape young white or any coloured girls..it's not acceptable to drag a young white girl forcibly up Roker Avenue..and it's not acceptable to entice schoolkids into a house behind the Avenue with the promise of Alcohol..these acts happened in a short space of time and were done by Asian men..we all know what they're capable of in other cities..Rotherham..Telford..etc..some of the most horrific crimes imaginable..always targeting young white girls..some of the stuff on these marches gets a bit unsavoury and granted some of them do nothing to give themselves any credibility but what has happened here in Sunderland is enough..they needed telling and rightly so.

Logon or register to see this image

No doubt the people from these marches will be joining forces with the range of groups helping victims of sexual violence and campaigning for better approaches to the problem by law enforcement, and not just taking action about the specific cases involving non-white suspects

Back