Gammon Watch: Keel Square, Saturday 15th Sept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I haven't been on this thread for a while but it hasn't half escalated..don't forget that these marches came about because of the behaviour of brown skinned people on Roker Avenue..it's gone quiet lately so maybe the marches have gotten the point across for now..it's not acceptable to rape young white or any coloured girls..it's not acceptable to drag a young white girl forcibly up Roker Avenue..and it's not acceptable to entice schoolkids into a house behind the Avenue with the promise of Alcohol..these acts happened in a short space of time and were done by Asian men..we all know what they're capable of in other cities..Rotherham..Telford..etc..some of the most horrific crimes imaginable..always targeting young white girls..some of the stuff on these marches gets a bit unsavoury and granted some of them do nothing to give themselves any credibility but what has happened here in Sunderland is enough..they needed telling and rightly so.
I thought there'd been charges for the rape/rapes?
And according to elsewhere on here, an arrest at the very least for dragging the lass around.

What more are these marches trying to achieve, given that the law appears to have been applied?

But but but white people are guilty of raping as well................. :rolleyes:

The point scoring is truly pathetic over what is a significant issue. Totally disrespectful to those affected.

I'm not sure who has said what your post says, but going on the way that these marches are going on is disrespectful.
Hiding behind the veneer of an anti rape march is canny low.

I'm not sure who has said what your post says, but going on the way that these marches are going on is disrespectful.
Hiding behind the veneer of an anti rape march is canny low.
So nobody has suggested that white people are also guilty of this type of crime? I think you’ll find they have mind.

Don’t worry about what the agenda of ‘some’ maybe concentrate on the fact that since these marches/protests whatever you wish to call them it has all gone very quiet on the Roker Avenue front.

In the liberal lefts haste to appear all PC they seem to neglect to actually acknowledge who and what were the issues in that area.

So nobody has suggested that white people are also guilty of this type of crime? I think you’ll find they have mind.

Don’t worry about what the agenda of ‘some’ maybe concentrate on the fact that since these marches/protests whatever you wish to call them it has all gone very quiet on the Roker Avenue front.

In the liberal lefts haste to appear all PC they seem to neglect to actually acknowledge who and what were the issues in that area.

Were you schooled at home? Just wondering.

No idea, you're the one who has brought it up in the past few posts.

Don’t worry about what the agenda of ‘some’

Whilst I'm not worried, their actions are shameful and don't portray Sunderland in a good light at all.

since these marches/protests whatever you wish to call them it has all gone very quiet on the Roker Avenue front.

Maybe it coincided with arrests, charges and other authority intervention. The timing could purely be coincidence and the marches could be getting undeserved credit.

I don't know who the liberal lefts are that you're referring to. The issues have been acknowledged and actioned by the relevant authorities, and that is good enough for some.

No doubt the people from these marches will be joining forces with the range of groups helping victims of sexual violence and campaigning for better approaches to the problem by law enforcement, and not just taking action about the specific cases involving non-white suspects

Let's hope that they do..but the immediate problem that started all this..the root cause if you like is the behaviour of brown skinned people on Roker Avenue towards young white girls..fact.

Why does their race matter? Anyone guilty of such a crime should be dealt with by the authorities.

I thought there'd been charges for the rape/rapes?
And according to elsewhere on here, an arrest at the very least for dragging the lass around.

What more are these marches trying to achieve, given that the law appears to have been applied?

Just letting them know..no more of it..due to events in Rotherham..Telford..etc..people are scared what could happen next..are we going to have grooming gangs here as well..the way some folks are on this board it seems trying to entice kids into houses with alcohol is ok..now I live about 500 yards away from the Avenue and I've asked this before but no one's bothered to answer..these Asians..where's their women??..all I see on the Avenue are young/youngish Asian men..do they have women of their own over here or is it the lack of them that makes some of them feel young white girls are fair game.

I will..not on my own down Roker Avenue though.

Last edited:
Let's hope that they do..but the immediate problem that started all this..the root cause if you like is the behaviour of brown skinned people on Roker Avenue towards young white girls..fact.
You are quite correct. But you also accept that the only reason there was a March was because they were brown skinned?

You are quite correct. But you also accept that the only reason there was a March was because they were brown skinned?
I think your right it’s the only reason these marches are taking place as it’s about brown barbarians who are attacking white vulnerable girls .
If they were white it would go more or less unnoticed .

I think we all know that if all the sex crimes committed by brown skinned people reduces to zero, the pricks on that march will give the same zero fucks they've always given about all the other sex crimes and will instead focus on the invented Facebook hearsay about brown skinned people that will still be circulating

No idea, you're the one who has brought it up in the past few posts.

Whilst I'm not worried, their actions are shameful and don't portray Sunderland in a good light at all.

Maybe it coincided with arrests, charges and other authority intervention. The timing could purely be coincidence and the marches could be getting undeserved credit.

I don't know who the liberal lefts are that you're referring to. The issues have been acknowledged and actioned by the relevant authorities, and that is good enough for some.
I’d suggest people are reacting in an attempt to make sure we don’t suffer the same fate as places like Rotherham. It has been significantly highlighted and thus far we’ve had no more issues.

Attention should be focused on the real issues here who are these shithouses on Roker Avenue preying on innocent young girls as oppose to a few over zealous protesters.

Posters like captain custard cock himself @Ben Gardner will spend far more time rabbiting on about these ‘gammon’ characters (whatever they are) as oppose to the these groomers and rapists.

Truly pathetic.

I think we all know that if all the sex crimes committed by brown skinned people reduces to zero, the pricks on that march will give the same zero fucks they've always given about all the other sex crimes and will instead focus on the invented Facebook hearsay about brown skinned people that will still be circulating
But but but it’s not just Asians commiting these crimes.
See what I mean @HABA87 . Point scoring. Shameful really.

Last edited:
I’d suggest people are reacting in an attempt to make sure we don’t suffer the same fate as places like Rotherham. It has been significantly highlighted and thus far we’ve had no more issues.

Attention should be focused on the real issues here who are these shithouses on Roker Avenue preying on innocent young girls as oppose to a few over zealous protesters.

Posters like captain custard cock himself @Ben Gardner will spend far more time rabbiting on about these ‘gammon’ characters (whatever they are) as oppose to the these groomers and rapists.

Truly pathetic.

But but but it’s not just Asians commiting these crimes.
See what I mean @HABA87 . Point scoring. Shameful really.
Arrests and charges for Roker incidents suggest there is attention, and from the right sources. Of course the public outcry is valuable, but ignoring the motives of some of them would be foolish too. Many are just a drain on services and a hindrance to combatting more serious issues.

I've posted before that to me the "but Rotherham" argument is weakening. Convictions are a very regular occurrence which can only be good.

CM makes a valid point, FWIW.

I will..not on my own down Roker Avenue though.

The fact that you’re shit scared of bumping into a brown person actually causes an unnecessary division in society where other gullible people (like you) think there’s a reason to be shit scared - when there clearly isn’t.

Arrests and charges for Roker incidents suggest there is attention, and from the right sources. Of course the public outcry is valuable, but ignoring the motives of some of them would be foolish too. Many are just a drain on services and a hindrance to combatting more serious issues.

I've posted before that to me the "but Rotherham" argument is weakening. Convictions are a very regular occurrence which can only be good.

CM makes a valid point, FWIW.
So you’re comfortable with point scoring on such an issue.
Really really poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back