Gammon Watch: Keel Square, Saturday 15th Sept.

not sure if either of the two gadgees pictures are actually THE Thomas Allen, but still.... obviously related given the penchant of chavs to name their imaginatively sons after themselves.
The one who was at court yesterday is the father of the one in the link you posted.

Ah no now according to them they're not racist. And that group are actually just there to support rapists.

Thomas Allen is Tasha's dad - arrested at Keel square as he's a violet racist. Tommy Allen is Tasha's brother - arrested at Dover as he's a violent racist.

But Justice for Women is not right wing. No, not at all.
Just a co-incidence.
I'm sure she's nothing like her family.
She isn’t responsible for who turns up either. Not even if they are her immediate, racist, family members.

Ah no now according to them they're not racist. And that group are actually just there to support rapists.

Thomas Allen is Tasha's dad - arrested at Keel square as he's a violet racist. Tommy Allen is Tasha's brother - arrested at Dover as he's a violent racist.

Just a co-incidence.

aye, he looks angry like ;)

Just a co-incidence.

Attacker admits Sunderland airshow violence

Form at the Air Show, too.

These suspended sentences do the trick, don't they?

Four dealers in court after selling drugs to undercover police officers

#justsaying

Last edited:

Back