Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye you have to admit an actor has some decent skills when as soon as he comes on screen you despise him.
Proper **** like.

I liked an interview with the bloke that plays the Hound "Do you think there's anything good about Joffrey?", "Nah, he's a wee prick"

Dying for the next season to start.

Refused to watch it for years based on what people had explained of it to me thinking it would be shite.

Took the plunge a few weeks back and ended up binging all 60 episodes in about 8 days.

Class TV.

Proper **** like.

I liked an interview with the bloke that plays the Hound "Do you think there's anything good about Joffrey?", "Nah, he's a wee prick"

Dying for the next season to start.
:lol:

Just finished the first season and watched first episode of season 2. I do enjoy the brothel scenes!

The battle of the bastards and when Cersei blew holy shit out of her own city was some of the best TV I have ever seen.
Both superb scenes. These three are too...

Red Wedding:

Joffrey's death:

Tyrion's speech at his trial:

He's a right little prick like. Apparently the lad playing him is a really decent bloke, he probably gets grief because of Joffrey all of the time. :lol:
He won't get grief mind, 99% of the population will be able to separate a character and an actor playing someone for your entertainment :lol:

Aye you have to admit an actor has some decent skills when as soon as he comes on screen you despise him.
He's alright, he's not one of the most talented actors on the show mind but he's definitely talented.

Last edited:
Both superb scenes. These three are too...

Red Wedding:

Joffrey's death:

Tyrion's speech at his trial:

He won't get grief mind, 99% of the population will be able to separate a character and an actor playing someone for your entertainment :lol:

He's alright, he's not one of the most talented actors on the show mind but he's definitely talented.
Erm, mate one of those videos is a shocking spoiler like...

Anyway, Joffrey is played by Brendan Gleesons son and won't be doing anymore acting after this apparently.

And for the OP (it's not a spoiler) - the most hated character is yet to come. Far far worse than Joffrey IMO.

Anyway, Joffrey is played by Brendan Gleesons son and won't be doing anymore acting after this apparently.

And for the OP (it's not a spoiler) - the most hated character is yet to come. Far far worse than Joffrey IMO.
I'm not watching any clips but cheers for the heads up about the spoiler!

There's a more hated character???

I'm not watching any clips but cheers for the heads up about the spoiler!

There's a more hated character???
Aye don't even look at some of those clip titles cos they are huge spoilers.

It's about opinions, but yes there as an evil evil bastard who is heavily involved around seasons 4/5/6 and makes you like characters that you may soon despise. Welcome to GoT.

I don't think he's any relation to Brendan Gleeson, just a namesake

Joffrey was worse like, a proper horrible little bastard. Who you are referring to is one of those you love to hate, funny as out at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back