Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowvahlo

Sky just saying they've got all the episode on Box Sets, is it worth watching?

I watched the first 4 episodes and the last ep of the first season and just cant get into it, its boring pretence rubbish.

I had to try multiple times. you have to perservere. once the characters and plot get under your skin you'll love it.

I just thought maybe the first 4 episodes were a slow burner so tried out the season finalle and it confirmed its was crap. Loads of people recommended it so i gave it a really good chance.

I just thought maybe the first 4 episodes were a slow burner so tried out the season finalle and it confirmed its was crap. Loads of people recommended it so i gave it a really good chance.
Season finales are generally quiet on the show, penultimate episodes are the big ones. Good luck understanding what's going on though, you can't skip half a season then jump back in.

It's class. Fuck knows what shite you like.
I like Breaking bad
Dexter
Better call saul
Fargo

Always on the lookout for something new to watch, ive heard Legion is meant to be good so might watch that.

Maybe thats why people think its so good all the nu dity - personally i dont watch tv shows for that.

I thought it would be a load of sword and sorcery claptrap but it turned out to be possibly the best TV series ever made.
I've watched all 60 episodes twice now. What sets it apart is that it is, in fact, about 5 different series twisted together into one. Half the time they are not even linked to one another. Oh, and they keep killing off your favourites, so you constantly have to reevaluate you you're rooting for.

I like Breaking bad
Dexter
Better call saul
Fargo

Always on the lookout for something new to watch, ive heard Legion is meant to be good so might watch that.
Dexter was nowt special at all imo - always surprised when people rate it so highly. Breaking Bad was good like. Not seen the Fargo series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back