Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the worst one tbf.
Back to the future one was awful man, at least the Game of Thrones one gave you some choice. Played around an hour of the Back to the Future one and can't remember a choice I had to make :lol:
Niver been so glad to see some fucker die me. Celebrated it like a goal. :lol:

:lol: Fuck sake, I might as well not have bothered with that spoiler tag after @SAFC Wilks' antics.
Again, oops :lol:

Back to the future one was awful man, at least the Game of Thrones one gave you some choice. Played around an hour of the Back to the Future one and can't remember a choice I had to make :lol:
I played Back to the future after a couple of the later ones were released, you're right, it doesn't hold up as well as some of the others. Still enjoyed it though.

I played Back to the future after a couple of the later ones were released, you're right, it doesn't hold up as well as some of the others. Still enjoyed it though.
Did it give you any choices though? That's the only reason I really play Telltale games now and again; get to choose your own storyline.

Again, oops :lol:

I don't really classed BTTF as a 'modern' Telltale game. When I say the worst I meant the worst out of any from the first Walking Dead onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back