Game of Thrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

You sound like a mag rewriting history there mate!:lol:

eh? I well enjoyed the fight, and might have made the odd suggestion whilst under the influence of bladderation, but if you check the thread you will see I confirmed it was a great fight and well enjoyable in the end. A few of the boxing raiinmans might have got upset that I mentioned such possibilities at all but it was nowt to worry about for sane people.

@FootballFan I'm good friends with the mods so please don't embarrass yourself marra.

reported again

eh? I well enjoyed the fight, and might have made the odd suggestion whilst under the influence of bladderation, but if you check the thread you will see I confirmed it was a great fight and well enjoyable in the end. A few of the boxing raiinmans might have got upset that I mentioned such possibilities at all but it was nowt to worry about for sane people.

reported again
Jesus wept.

you are such a great intellectual heavyweight who trolls every thread on the forum, just cannot compete with such outstanding stuff.

seriously, just find another forum mate. nobody wants you here, I think thats been made clear by all the posters. If you do continue, just keep out of my way because you are boring as fuck.

you are such a great intellectual heavyweight who trolls every thread on the forum, just cannot compete with such outstanding stuff.

seriously, just find another forum mate. nobody wants you here, I think thats been made clear by all the posters. If you do continue, just keep out of my way because you are boring as fuck.
If I could 'like' this more then once I honestly would

Back to the thread, I'm not really into the 'fantasy' side of series etc however game of thrones is the best I've seen.
Fantastic tele, it's the first series I've watched when something happens and then the credits come on and I've just watched the credits but not took it in 'cos I was shocked at what happened

(Probably guess which episode it was)

Just watched the second episode...that queen Lannister, fairly wad, she's tremendous! What's she called in real life?

Just finished watching all of the series so far. Brilliant stuff! Can't wait for the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back