Game of Thrones season 8

The show loves foreshadowing. To me the fact the children of the forest created the night king by stabbing him in the heart and john having been resurrected from being stabbed in the heart is too much of a connection. Daenerys will end up on the throne in the south, john as the king in the north/ beyond the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if viserion is killed (properly this time), Rhaegal ends up with john looking very blue, drogon with Daenerys.
They're setting Daeny up for a fall. Flambéed the Tarlys. Being all smug about her dragons and being the Queen. It's gonna come back to bite her on the arse. Doing what's right though in the end, she'll sacrifice herself to save everyone. She can withstand great heat. Gendry's a dab hand at the smithy. It's all set up for her to be the one to temper the blade that will kill the Night King.

That bit where he’s just about to have a 4 sum, gets interrupted and just shrugs it off as minor inconvenience :lol:
Bet he's ower the moon he hasn't caught the pox though.

Interesting that Tyrion mentioned the Karstark sigil (The Sun of Winter) - bit of a passing resemblance to that pattern the Night King likes to leave lying about.

Last edited:
They packed quite a lot into one episode there. Mind you I suppose they have to now. A lot of things to tie up.
Bran and Jaime's next exchange should be quite interesting.

Am I alone in finding the flying around on dragons bit, a tad unnecessary? It didn't exactly solve the problems of the dragons needing to eat, it just made for a very awkward shag

They packed quite a lot into one episode there. Mind you I suppose they have to now. A lot of things to tie up.

Am I alone in finding the flying around on dragons bit, a tad unnecessary? It didn't exactly solve the problems of the dragons needing to eat, it just made for a very awkward shag
I don’t think anyone thought the dragon scenes was anything other than a bit shit tbh.

I thought it was a good episode, started things bubbling away quite nicely before the chaos.

I don’t think anyone thought the dragon scenes was anything other than a bit shit tbh.

I thought it was a good episode, started things bubbling away quite nicely before the chaos.
Jon's undoubtedly gonna end up riding Rhaegal into battle, so it served as a bit of a training montage I suppose. As someone said earlier though, Harry Potter did immediately spring to mind and it was maybe a tad too long.

As a side note, before their little flight of fancy, I half expected Varys to break into Mrs Potts' "There may be something there that wasn't there before" when the three of them were contemplating the young couple...

Last edited:
You've come on a thread titled 'Game of Thrones Season 8' and moaned about spoilers man. :lol:

Here's an idea.. fuckoff to a different thread!

I watch it at 3am so nah I'm Gucci mate. I just happen to consider other people before thinking I'm King Dick on the internet.

Here's an idea... Stop being a bellend for the sake of it? Then again having remembered your username from a thread on everyone's favourite racist conman I'm not at all surprised that you're still a wanker.

Dunno if it's been said already, but it proves that Jon Snow is a Targaryan cos the dragon wouldn't let anyone not a Targaryan ride them
I think

A bit of a nothing episode to be honest. Bar Jon finding out who he really is, which was dealt with very very quickly, and Theon finding his balls, nothing else really happened. Everyone just turned up at Winterfell.

That being said, it was always going to be used to tie together everything from the end of the last series and set up everything that's going to follow.

Still hoping for Cleganebowl.

Last edited:
Sansa gets on me nerves like. She clearly needed to grow a pair but she’s gone quite quickly from being a simpering airhead to the wisest bewer in Westeros and the way they constantly seem to pit her against Jon Snow is grating.[\QUOTE]

She's spent the last ten years with Cersei, Tyrion, Littlefinger then Ramsey Bolton. Living amongst the four most conniving characters in the show for her entire adolescence has to have rubbed off on her a bit.

A bit of a nothing episode to be honest. Bar Jon finding out who he really is, which was dealt with very very quickly, and Theon finding his balls, nothing else really happened. Everyone just turned up at Winterfell.

That being said, it was always going to be used to tie together everything from the end of the last series and set up everything that's going to follow.

Still hoping for Cleganebowl.
Arya tries to take on the mountain to get to Cersi, gets her arse kicked, Hound appears to save the day?

Back