Game of Thrones season 8

Just seen it.
Nothing too remarkable, which I suppose is inevitable as they set up the new series, you can’t have massive set pieces every time. I just think with only six episodes they’d have to pack a bit more story and a bit less filler in there.

I have a bad feeling that this final series is gonna have the feeling of when you started an essay in English class and were on a roll, but then the teacher said ‘finish it for homework’ so you just dashed off the ending “it was all a dream” so you could get down the park and play footy!

Good episode, it wasn’t always going to be about catching up with the main characters. As for people saying nout happened

Jon found out his true heritage man, that’s massive

Last edited:
Good episode, it wasn’t always going to be about catching up with the main characters. As for people saying nout happened

Jon found out his true heritage man, that’s massive

We all knew that was coming though. I think it's more 'nothing unexpected happened'

Seemed like they tried to tie off as many threads as possible to me.

Ok A meets B
C does this
D finds out whatever
E sets up a romance with F

Sure the pace will pick up

Same crack as last time round? Spoiler tags til it airs on UK telly then fair game?

Agreed.

Glad they didn't drag out the Jon/parent thing. Sets everything else up nicely but was fairly low key. Definitely some cheesy moments/lines, the dragon flying bit in particular. Biggest question for me - who is wheeling Bran to all these places and how long does he sit there waiting? "Just leave me here mate, cheers"

Back