Game of Thrones season 8

Jon and Ayra to die trying to kill her. Ends with her ruling over a ruined KL and marching north to Winterfell

She'll instruct Drogon to eat Jon but he won't. Jon and Greyworm will then have a scrap. I can actually see this happening given the look Greyworm gave him when he tried to stop his men killing people.

Dany and Greyworm nailed on to die for me just don’t know what will happen to the dragon

No ice javelins and Qyburn has said there isn’t a “scorpion” left

Did anyone else reckon yon dani had planned it beforehand, rather than losing her loaf? She said to auld grey worm “you’ll nar when the time is, Yong”, I reckon she meant when the bells ring, gan off it. How many chins does the worm possess also?

She'll instruct Drogon to eat Jon but he won't. Jon and Greyworm will then have a scrap. I can actually see this happening given the look Greyworm gave him when he tried to stop his men killing people.
yep i can see that too. Grey worm looked at him like a traitor to his queen.

Would be absolutely gutted if she won somehow. :lol:

Can't stand her since abut Season 2.
I think she will. Her arc is sweet innocent girl married into war, trying to do what's right but power and paranoia corrupting her till she's just another despot. She's not gonna break the wheel, she is the wheel.

The only disappointing thing was the manner of Cersei and Jaimie death but it showed how we were coerced into thinking Dany was the “breaker of chains” and the rightful heir and Cersei was the evil queen. From the moment Dany realises she isn’t the rightful heir her facade starts to come down and she loses the plot. Thought that was quite obvious from the last couple of episodes. The city burning was full on and shocking which it needed to be for us to go into the final episode with one final story arc to end. Who will sit on the iron throne. Jon vs Dany. We’ve had 5 full length movies almost not sure needed more.
I think once a show gets really popular people just like to start saying it's shit so they are going against the crowd. People saying it's too rushed are probably the same ones saying it was too slow in earlier seasons.

I think once a show gets really popular people just like to start saying it's shit so they are going against the crowd. People saying it's too rushed are probably the same ones saying it was too slow in earlier seasons.

Tremendous episode, the pursuit of power corrupts them all in the end. All being set up for Arya to kill Dany and the only person who doesnt want the Iron thone to be the one left sitting on it with Tyrrian as his right hand man.

This. The most annoying thing about social media one person says the writing is pap and then they feel it is the cool thing to say without any real explanation or referencing older episodes etc.

Back