Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Arya scene with Sheehan and Shaun from this is England. Was 10 times worse than any missandei/grey worm scene.

f***ing tragic tv.

Eurons casting is so shite.

That aside passable episode.
Agreed. Like a bad Eddie Izzard. In fact Eddie Izzard woulda done the job 100 times better.

I didn't catch any of this - why would their "magic" suddenly stop at a completely arbitrary boundary?

The wall is made of Krypton. The white walkers can't go near it or they die...!

I have a feeling that Sandor will be Azor Ahai.

So Arya has been hanging out at the Riverlands in Walter Frey's revived corpse for a year? Even though he said something like "two parties in as many weeks".

They can pull the old clause about the timelines not being concurrent but they can't keep getting away with that now all the scattered storylines and characters are converging.

I refer the honorable gentleman to his own post referenced above;)
Greyjoy started building ships during the first half of last season. Arya killed Frey near the end of the last episode.

Aryas scene in this one was pre credits too, weeks or months could have passed between that and the rest of the episode.

Last edited:
Didn't he say something about them having more powerful magic to walk where they please? The top brass that is.
Possibly, I can only remember him saying he couldn't pass himself. It will all happen at the wall anyway imo. The wall will be in danger of collapsing, then some plot twist will kick in.

They were able to cross into the grounds of the tree because the night king touched bran, the same will apply for the wall imo
That broke a spell The Three Eyed Raven had put on the tree to protect himself. There's spells hidden within the wall, but nobody knows what they are yet.

Last edited:
Didn't know it was Ed until I read it here, whole scene felt "off" like.

Still think everyone seems remarkably calm despite thousands of heavily armed zombies heading their way.
I think they have an awful lot of faith in a magic wall that Bran has just moved south of with the Night King's mark on him.

I didn't catch any of this - why would their "magic" suddenly stop at a completely arbitrary boundary?
It hasn't actually been said what it is that stops them. It's presumed so from what other characters have said about them.

I think they have an awful lot of faith in a magic wall that Bran has just moved south of with the night king's mark on him.
I wonder if Euron's gift for Cersei is a horn?

They couldn't enter the Three-Eyed Raven's cave 'til the Night King but his mark on him.
That broke a spell so they could enter didn't it? Also Bran is at the wall, he hasn't passed it. The debate for me is, will the wall come down, or defend itself?

Last edited:
The Night King and the white walkers cannot cross the wall. Coldhands couldn't, so I would imagine they can't either.

We've heard a few times about where the wall meets the sea.

I'm presuming they will try to go around the wall rather than cross it, as per the Germans and the Maginot Line.

Ships have also become a lot more prominent, if they are going to go around it at the coast, these fleets everyone has been building may come into play.

They probably don't know yet? You need a Maester to send a raven and Castle Black has no Maester.

The show kind of makes people think castle black and winterfell are close as when anyone travels between the two they're there the next scene :lol: I think the books suggest it's several days travel

That broke a spell so they could enter didn't it? Also Bran is at the wall, he hasn't passed it. The debate for me is, will the wall come down, or defend itself?
Tyrion I reckon.

Well he's passed into Castle Black at least.

I dunno if it's a bit of a plot hole or not, but in the first season Lord Commander Mormont was attacked by a wight at Castle Black, technically south of the wall....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back