Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show kind of makes people think castle black and winterfell are close as when anyone travels between the two they're there the next scene :lol: I think the books suggest it's several days travel
They showed it being a "journey" in season 1, when Tyrion went up, didn't they?

Anyway, am I missing something - they had a scene where the 2 of them told the watch who they were, and we haven't been back there since? Were people expecting their siblings to magic themselves over to meet them there and then?

The show kind of makes people think castle black and winterfell are close as when anyone travels between the two they're there the next scene :lol: I think the books suggest it's several days travel
Whey exactly. You can't have a show where they're on the bastard road all season.

It's a bit like Lord of the Rings - the films might make you think it all happened over a couple of weeks, but there's a year between Frodo leaving Bag End and having his finger bitten off at Mount Doom.

Tyrion I reckon.

Well he's passed into Castle Black at least.

I dunno if it's a bit of a plot hole or not, but in the first season Lord Commander Mormont was attacked by a wight at Castle Black, technically south of the wall....
Good point actually. I still think that the wall will kick into action and start defending itself though.

I wonder if Euron's gift for Cersei is a horn?

That broke a spell so they could enter didn't it? Also Bran is at the wall, he hasn't passed it. The debate for me is, will the wall come down, or defend itself?
the horn or people are saying Gendry. Can't see what Gendry would add to the story like, think things will move pretty fast from now on.

Reactions: PTR
the horn or people are saying Gendry. Can't see what Gendry would add to the story like, think things will move pretty fast from now on.
When I first heard Ed singing I assumed it was going to be Gendry. :lol:

The gift will be Tyrion though. He looks like he's shitting it to be back on (or as close to) Westeros.

Reactions: PTR
Gendry, or the lad who played him, has been seen near filming in Northern Ireland. It could still be a red herring though. I think he's good mates with the lad who plays Sam.

They showed it being a "journey" in season 1, when Tyrion went up, didn't they?

Anyway, am I missing something - they had a scene where the 2 of them told the watch who they were, and we haven't been back there since? Were people expecting their siblings to magic themselves over to meet them there and then?

The journey they show is them setting up camp for one night where Tyrion talks to them about what's behind the wall

Whey exactly. You can't have a show where they're on the bastard road all season.

It's a bit like Lord of the Rings - the films might make you think it all happened over a couple of weeks, but there's a year between Frodo leaving Bag End and having his finger bitten off at Mount Doom.

:lol:

Gendry, or the lad who played him, has been seen near filming in Northern Ireland. It could still be a red herring though. I think he's good mates with the lad who plays Sam.
De Gea's been getting his photo with loads of the GoT cast on his IG lately, including Gendry and Sam in one picture

De Gea's been getting his photo with loads of the GoT cast on his IG lately, including Gendry and Sam in one picture
Aye, I seen that. Are Man Utd on a preseason tour somewhere? Thing is they won't be filming at the minute, so it could be they're on lads jolly and have blagged their way in with the players.

Mostly. Sam hasn't caught up, assuming they are following the same story at the citadel, but as that arc hasn't gone anywhere in the books yet they may be going in another direction.
It would be too complicated to do that now. I can't see any major changes to the plot with fewer episodes now. It's in full end game mode.

Not another f***ing cameo.
The John Terry of GoT. He'll appear in the last scene wearing full Baratheon armour standing over the dead Night King.

It would be too complicated to do that now. I can't see any major changes to the plot with fewer episodes now. It's in full end game mode.

The fact that Sam's already made the Dragonstone discovery in episode 1 just goes to show how quickly they're going to move the story along now.

I do wonder how exactly Euron fits in mind, as we already know the Dothraki make land and battle the Lannisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back