Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know it was Ed until I read it here, whole scene felt "off" like.

Still think everyone seems remarkably calm despite thousands of heavily armed zombies heading their way.
The Night King and the white walkers cannot cross the wall. Coldhands couldn't, so I would imagine they can't either.

Didn't know it was Ed until I read it here, whole scene felt "off" like.

Still think everyone seems remarkably calm despite thousands of heavily armed zombies heading their way.
Most of them are blissfully ignorant man. They don't have Facebook to keep them informed of current events.

"Bastard! Was gonna have a cheeky glass of wine tonight but the ice zombies came and ate the cat while I was out. Now I'm really depressed."

"You OK hun? Inbox me X"

Of course it's not. They've just got really fast horses. Sometimes.
The show isn't great at timelines like.

...a continent that appears to be smaller than the UK :lol:
It's supposed to be about the size of Europe.

They need to make their minds up about the Greyjoys. First Yara and only a handful of her mates manage to nick off with the entire Iron fleet causing Eddie Izzard to say 'chop down every tree' etc.

Now here he is with an entirely new fleet. Either she didn't really nick off with many ships after all or else Euron has got a hell of a production line going in a matter of weeks.
It's been a year or more, not a matter of weeks.

Really?

Fuck em then.
Until they bring it down, which is clearly where it's headed.

Last edited:
They can now Bran is at the wall.
They can can go to it, but not across it. When Bran first meets Leaf, she says something like "the power that moves them is useless here". There's other stuff that could happen to get round it, but not sure how much to post.

Ok episode, they never boring it's game of thrones but I was slightly disappointed.
I expected a bit more to happen with there only being 7 episodes.

That's the thing. We've been told the wall has spells woven into it. The Three Eyed Raven had spells protecting him that were broken, but until we know what spells protect the wall it's hard to say.
I think he's assuming the three eyed raven was weaving spells that keep the wall up. Possible, I never got that impression though.

People think because bran got touched up by the night king he will now have free passage through the wall

the night king rocked up to the three eyed ravens gaff after that iirc?!?
What does that have to do with the wall?

The Night King and the white walkers cannot cross the wall. Coldhands couldn't, so I would imagine they can't either.

Didn't he say something about them having more powerful magic to walk where they please? The top brass that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back