Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

They can can go to it, but not across it. When Bran first meets Leaf, she says something like "the power that moves them is useless here". There's other stuff that could happen to get round it, but not sure how much to post.
They were able to cross into the grounds of the tree because the night king touched bran, the same will apply for the wall imo

How is wun wun part of the army of the dead now? He died at Winterfell didn't he?
Was it Wun Wun like? I just assumed it to be another dead giant. Probably an indication that the White Walkers have plenty of dead creatures among their ranks.... direwolves, dragons?????

Just looks like Jon is going to be battling her all season. She still goes on like a child and it's really annoying.
When it comes to those who sided with Ramsey, she's obviously blinkered due to her experience though, its to be expected.

The show isn't great at timelines like.

It's been a year or more, not a matter of weeks.
So Arya has been hanging out at the Riverlands in Walter Frey's revived corpse for a year? Even though he said something like "two parties in as many weeks".

They can pull the old clause about the timelines not being concurrent but they can't keep getting away with that now all the scattered storylines and characters are converging.

I refer the honorable gentleman to his own post referenced above;)

Did the Hound know the people he buried or is he turning soft??
Pretty sad scene that. He knew it was that house before they got close - he even tried to stop them going in.
Had to face the consequences of his actions. I see some heroic end for him

So no fucker thought it might be worthy of sending a bloody raven? Those Ravens have been flying at light speed for 6 seasons up to now.

Just like the timelines, it seems like the efficiency of the ravens or lack thereof is completely at he whim of the convenience of storytelling.

Pretty sad scene that. He knew it was that house before they got close - he even tried to stop them going in.
Had to face the consequences of his actions. I see some heroic end for him
From being completely devoid of any morals or conscience he's becoming a changed man. It started when Lem hung Ian McShane.

"We all bloody die! (Except for him!)"

They can now Bran is at the wall.

Once he crosses they're all fucked!

I think he's assuming the three eyed raven was weaving spells that keep the wall up. Possible, I never got that impression though.

What does that have to do with the wall?

Same magic was protecting the three eyed raven as the wall...

I want to know how Euron Greyjoy can build a thousand ships faster than it takes Cersei Lannisters hair to grow back.

Hired shipbuilders from Sunderland.

The Night King and the white walkers cannot cross the wall. Coldhands couldn't, so I would imagine they can't either.
I didn't catch any of this - why would their "magic" suddenly stop at a completely arbitrary boundary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back