Game of Thrones Season 7 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an author who writes quickly and releases books in quick succession, he published three books, an anthology, and a graphic novel last year.

Course he did. He writes what he wants to write

This may be of some use to you all.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/game...thrones-season-7-episode-6-questions-answered

Just to confirm, it was Viserion who was javelined

And also some of these are brilliant.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/crystalro/...-weeks-game-of?utm_term=.pijV6WB02#.kdVmJY1O4

Last edited:

ON the night king being able to speak in the books they have their own language it's called skoth I think

They where originally going to speak in the show but the showrunners changed their mind but who knows they might change it back it season 7 in any chase i don't believe the walkers are wholly evil it wouldn't fit George Martin's style

ON the night king being able to speak in the books they have their own language it's called skoth I think

They where originally going to speak in the show but the showrunners changed their mind but who knows they might change it back it season 7 in any chase i don't believe the walkers are wholly evil it wouldn't fit George Martin's style
His style? This is a bloke that created characterssuch as Joffery, Ramsey and wrote the red wedding. :lol:

Quite hoping they kill the dead lads off in the next one with a big fuck off battle, prefer a bit man on man action for the last series.

His style? This is a bloke that created characterssuch as Joffery, Ramsey and wrote the red wedding. :lol:

They weren't born evil is the point all people have good and evil within them the only thing worth writing about is the human heart in conflict with itself

Ramsey and Joffrey both had a difficult upbringing which is the cause of their behaviour

They weren't born evil is the point all people have good and evil within them the only thing worth writing about is the human heart in conflict with itself

Ramsey and Joffrey both had a difficult upbringing which is the cause of their behaviour
I still think that the whole thing is a metaphor relating to climate change.

I still think that the whole thing is a metaphor relating to climate change.
I 100% agree with that the two themes I've taken the most from the books is climate change and anti-war

i used to think with the white walkers was that it was them who built the wall and it was man who started the war on them (although this has kind of been disproved by the show)

I 100% agree with that the two themes I've taken the most from the books is climate change and anti-war

i used to think with the white walkers was that it was them who built the wall and it was man who started the war on them (although this has kind of been disproved by the show)
Martin has talked about the ignorance of people in power throughout history and how bigger issues pass them by as they look after themselves. He's also compared to Trump to Joffrey. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back