Full normality in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

There seems to be a new target of vaccinating the over 50s and high-risk groups now but the talk is 'by May'. Should be done by early April.

There's some shite getting wrote in the papers about this now.
Just lazy journalism and guess work - sadly building the gullible people's hopes up.

Ha'way the vaccine and ha'way the mask burning when it happens!

And yes I know it's the Mail but they've been right with leaks all along before the mood hoovers arrive.

Very unlikely to remove all restrictions that soon imho.

Reactions: Gaz
It’s frustrating as fuck reading conflicting stories every. bloody. day.

I wish there’d been some element of censorship over the past year. The constant leaking of information from various different government sources has been absolutely shameful aswell.

A lot of people are probably genuinely struggling with their mental well-being over the reporting of all this - particularly the more gullible. I know they don’t have to read it, but that’s easier said than done.

I wish there’d been some element of censorship over the past year. The constant leaking of information from various different government sources has been absolutely shameful aswell.

A lot of people are probably genuinely struggling with their mental well-being over the reporting of all this - particularly the more gullible. I know they don’t have to read it, but that’s easier said than done.
Well said, media are absolute scum.

We will have a rough idea in 3-4 weeks, if the road map above by a poster is close to reality then SAGE are running the show.

County cricket clubs have to start sticking up for themselves over this. June after pubs and shops to let a limited number of spectators in would be ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back