Full normality in May

Status
Not open for further replies.

As predicted:-

When did you predict that? I realise your are 2 steps ahead but just want to be reminded of your glory, by re reading your prediction. Obviously it will be more precise than "this law is unworkable" like anybody who didn't agree with it might say. It will have accurate dates and figures and, oh what are they called? Ah yes, facts.

Bread and water.............. egg and chips.............bread and water..................bread and water................bread and water............egg and chips...........................bread and water..................bread and water................steak meal.........egg and chps.........................bread and water....bread and water......bread and water........bread and water.....bread and water.....bread and water.....................................................................................................................?

25million people over the age of 50 (in 2019 census)

10.9 million done already. say 300k per day at least, thats 20 million done by first week of march. some days getting nearly 500k. by end of march 30million people should have had at least one vaccine. thats the most vulnerable 50% of the country, and pretty much the whole age range of deaths.

its looking 'good' for the first time in ages

the second that its not compulsory, mine is off. same goes for 90% of people i know
Off what ? When your outside in the street ? It will be up to individual companies business’ whether people either working or for them or customers in their premises are required to wear masks. I would hope and expect all shops supermarkets etc to mandate masks to be worn at all times.

Off what ? When your outside in the street ? It will be up to individual companies business’ whether people either working or for them or customers in their premises are required to wear masks. I would hope and expect all shops supermarkets etc to mandate masks to be worn at all times.

Off what? Off my face.

What I mean is, anywhere that's not compulsory, I'll not be wearing one

Bread and water.............. egg and chips.............bread and water..................bread and water................bread and water............egg and chips...........................bread and water..................bread and water................steak meal.........egg and chps.........................bread and water....bread and water......bread and water........bread and water.....bread and water.....bread and water.....................................................................................................................?
It's a bit early to be 🍻🥃🍷

In all honesty having a gap of a month between lots of things being allowed to function at all and having festivals, nightclubs and mass events without restrictions going full tilt seems both odd and unlikely. Hopefully the vaccine works out and runs ahead of plan and its the earlier dates that look cautious instead of the later ones looking ambitious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back