Full normality in May

Hbk69

Winger
Ha'way the vaccine and ha'way the mask burning when it happens!

And yes I know it's the Mail but they've been right with leaks all along before the mood hoovers arrive.

And yes I know it's the Mail but they've been right with leaks all along before the mood hoovers arrive.

Gonna be a hell of a saturday night !

The Covid Recovery Group want all restrictions lifted once all over 50s have been offered the vaccine. Are these medical professionals or some covid sceptic think tank I wonder?

Saw a comment from one of the SAGE saying concerned about even people mixing outdoors in March. Surprise Surprise. May is 11 or so weeks away and even April will be a different world than today. The people will effectively decide when the pandemic is over rather than the politicians.

Saw a comment from one of the SAGE saying concerned about even people mixing outdoors in March. Surprise Surprise. May is 11 or so weeks away and even April will be a different world than today. The people will effectively decide when the pandemic is over rather than the politicians.

Some of my mates are already arranging get-togethers for March. I’m not saying its right, but they won’t be the only ones

The Covid Recovery Group want all restrictions lifted once all over 50s have been offered the vaccine. Are these medical professionals or some covid sceptic think tank I wonder?
This ‘covid sceptic think tank’ includes professionals in law, economics, finance, politics, business, engineering, psychiatry (so medical, yes), as well as former Primary school teachers and those which have worked for charities.

Make of that what you will.

This ‘covid sceptic think tank’ includes professionals in law, economics, finance, politics, business, engineering, psychiatry (so medical, yes), as well as former Primary school teachers and those which have worked for charities.

Make of that what you will.

As a previous poster corrected me these are 50 or so politicians. As I said to that person I'd prefer to listen to the medical experts suggestions on when to ease measures. I do not consider a psychiatrist to be the medial professional I'd take the world of over an expert on viruses when taking about easing covid 19 restrictions.

For the record I hope measures can be relaxed asap. The psychiatrist you refer to would probably have something to say about the positive effects to mental health if people had restrictions eased. I'd listen to their expertise first and foremost on that topic.

Just to clarify, are we talking about all over 50s having their second vaccine by May?

That seems to be a likely scenario for opening back up to something like normality.
Some of my mates are already arranging get-togethers for March. I’m not saying its right, but they won’t be the only ones

It's not right. Going back to normal too early just pushes us back further.

Last edited:
As a previous poster corrected me these are 50 or so politicians. As I said to that person I'd prefer to listen to the medical experts suggestions on when to ease measures. I do not consider a psychiatrist to be the medial professional I'd take the world of over an expert on viruses when taking about easing covid 19 restrictions.

For the record I hope measures can be relaxed asap. The psychiatrist you refer to would probably have something to say about the positive effects to mental health if people had restrictions eased. I'd listen to their expertise first and foremost on that topic.
70, a lot of whom are experts.

Move every euro 2020 game here and lets go on a mad one.

Back