Free Masonry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a mason of 30+ years (as I can see are a few on here) and we are able to talk about it, just ask.
There are many online resources
Anyway I'm off now I've a goat to feed.

All of our lot say they can't confirm or deny but we all know who's in. My Grandad is in and whenever there's a family doo (remember them?) me and my cousin try to quiz him on it and he shuts us down straight away. Maybe he just doesn't like us:lol:

Only know one person that claims to be a mason
5 kids by 3 women, (that he admits to)
Ramapant sexist and racist, dyed in the wool brexiter/right winger
Kicked out of the met after 2 years and a bankrupt
Now he does shady security work for people like Asil Nadir

Never had one. I feel like I missed out on grandparents crack. 😢

Due to a faulty handle on an outside netty I once accidentally witnessed my Grandads crack. Take it from me, you’ve no reason to complain.

Then the person asking was not a mason

He was..as I already posted the place was rife with it.. there was a lad on the shop floor who was well up in the masons down Hartlepool..he was having a bit grief with a manager who was also a mason..he was overheard telling the manager ‘if you don’t desist from what you’re doing I can make life very difficult for you’.. a lot of these masons have left now..the union had stepped in and spoke to senior management about it a few times.

He was..as I already posted the place was rife with it.. there was a lad on the shop floor who was well up in the masons down Hartlepool..he was having a bit grief with a manager who was also a mason..he was overheard telling the manager ‘if you don’t desist from what you’re doing I can make life very difficult for you’.. a lot of these masons have left now..the union had stepped in and spoke to senior management about it a few times.
Tosh

Not how it works

Did where I work..the lad who was well up down Hartlepool..he should’ve been sacked for stuff he did down there..at the time there were a lot of masons in senior positions and he was being protected..they’ve gone now and he’s been disciplined since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back