Free Masonry

Status
Not open for further replies.

So. Everyone’s welcome?

So what’s the point, and why’s it secret then?
It's not, you can contact a lodge and ask to join.
Any faith but not no faith. You have to profess a belief in God to join, iirc?

My uncle is a member but I've never asked him about it.

My dad was in the buffs for years, anyone who got into the lodge at the Gunners club would probably know him.
You essentially have to agree in a higher power. I'm agnostic and believe in science.

Last edited:
My dad was a Mason for many many years and wanted me to join but it was not for me and working away for most of my life it would have been difficult to go to the lodge on a regular basis. He loved a good secret society was also a buffalo in his younger days! Think he enjoyed it hahaha after he died we still get a gift from them on his birthday and a Christmas.
I thought the buffs was just a piss take of the masons?

Loads of blokes at work are in it. They aren’t allowed to talk about it so I love referring to them as “The Funky Handshake Gang” and whenever one of them gets promoted/selected for something I say it’s because of that.
Shakey hand gang at my old place
Amazing the amount of shit people who got promoted beyond their incompetence
People promoted 1 month before they retire...... etc etc
I thought the buffs was just a piss take of the masons?
Sons of the desert

Was rife where i work a few years back..people getting promoted over others..one lad got asked in an interview if he was ‘on the square’..he wasn’t and the other lad got the job.

Loads of blokes at work are in it. They aren’t allowed to talk about it so I love referring to them as “The Funky Handshake Gang” and whenever one of them gets promoted/selected for something I say it’s because of that.

I'm a mason of 30+ years (as I can see are a few on here) and we are able to talk about it, just ask.
There are many online resources
Anyway I'm off now I've a goat to feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back