Frasier

Status
Not open for further replies.

The first seven seasons were some of the best comedy I’ve ever watched.

It died as soon as Daphne and Niles got together, that dynamic drove the show.

Yes, I cant see this going well. It can never be as good as it was

The first seven seasons were some of the best comedy I’ve ever watched.

It died as soon as Daphne and Niles got together, that dynamic drove the show.
I'll give it a go. I liked his character in Cheers and I need something I can dip into and have nothing on the go. Assuming it is streamed on somewhere.

My heart is saying it’s brilliant news, head is saying don’t do it.

I’d hope they’ll throw the very best scriptwriters at it and introduce us to a whole new supporting cast. I’d guess Freddie and his family would be an obvious character set to develop. Frasier the Grandad has lots of comedy potential.

I'm sure I saw something that said Jane Leeves might not come back because she's already in something else, but I can't see why she'd turn down that reunion
Mr Grammer is often seen in Hartlepool's ASDA . His wife is a cod head :)

That's Fleetwood isn't it? Hartlepool are the Monkey Hangers. I refuse to hear any other nickname.

Last edited:
I'm sure I saw something that said Jane Leeves might not come back because she's already in something else, but I can't see why she'd turn down that reunion

That's Fleetwood isn't it? Hartlepool are the Monkey Hangers. I refuse to hear any other nickname.

Its what people of West Hartlepool call their cousins on the Headland both are grouped under monkey hangers by outsiders :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back