Frasier

Status
Not open for further replies.

My favorite TV show of all time but reports are saying its without David Hyde Pierce etc so I’ve not got a lot hope for it tbh.
Or Eddie.
I’m sure the dog that played Eddie once the original one retired was his son

Last edited:
I'm unsure about this. If Niles is in it, it's a yes. If Daphne is in it, I might have to think about it.
Aren't they married?

Really, Daphne's comic timing is some of the strongest in the show for like, what is it - six series approx; the first three where Niles is a bell, her and Marty larking around swept through the show.
- The Zurich scene in the elevator's standout.

Niles's rise happened well into the second series when he got, 'IT'.

It'll be class man, Niles could potentially come out of the closet (which could account for Daphne not being in it if she doesn't want to be). I remember seeing Roz in a TV movie recently, she's had a bit of work done methinks :lol:

It'll be class man, Niles could potentially come out of the closet (which could account for Daphne not being in it if she doesn't want to be). I remember seeing Roz in a TV movie recently, she's had a bit of work done methinks :lol:
I Genuinely believe they'll be next to none of the main cast in it and majority of it set in Chicago. I'll still watch it mind

Aren't they married?

Really, Daphne's comic timing is some of the strongest in the show for like, what is it - six series approx; the first three where Niles is a bell, her and Marty larking around swept through the show.
- The Zurich scene in the elevator's standout.

Niles's rise happened well into the second series when he got, 'IT'.
Hopefully she'd be deceased. I'm afraid I didn't really enjoy Daphne at all.
I'm thinking there won't be anyone from the old series, they'll probably place him in a new set up with a different dynamic. So it will really depend on the quality of the script.

Hopefully she'd be deceased. I'm afraid I didn't really enjoy Daphne at all.
I'm thinking there won't be anyone from the old series, they'll probably place him in a new set up with a different dynamic. So it will really depend on the quality of the script.
This and getting the supporting cast right if Niles etc aren't in it. They did it brilliantly going from Cheers to Frasier....Friends to Joey being an example of how to get it wrong.

i seem to remember 2-3 years ago kelsey grammer was fishing in interviews about frasier coming back again (might have been around the time that john mahoney died), but im pretty sure he said it would be a different show to what it was in the 90s. for some reason i think he said that fraiser would have moved on to somewhere like chicago. it would be like how he moved from Boston to Seattle first time round.

Daphne was alright early on until they paired her with Donny then Niles and she became the humourless nagging wife and her family from "Manchester" with Dickensian cockney accents turned up.

The final series (11) was as great as the first seven. Eight to ten was rough going but still had a couple of great episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back