Frankie

I don't know how I didn't know thats frankie and the heartstrings. Just realised from your post!
My excuse is I live 300 mile away and I'm not on here 24/7.
I'll give him a bit of leeway then. A top bloke who loves sunderland and has put a little bit into the community. Pop recs was/is a wonderful idea, and the building looks like its coming along nicely. Hopefully lots of bands that the people of Sunderland can see after June this year.

Im never gonna criticise his commentary ever again! How did he get the gig?

he used to do the pre match build up in the stadium, team announcements etc prior to lock down.

Give him a break man.
Frankie was very good in his role at the Stadium, at talk ins etc and was definitely not a “yes man”.
I’m not too bothered if he doesn’t come over as very professional, it’s almost like we know it’s all done on a shoestring and accept that.
Let’s face it, not much of anything that happened at the stadium was very professional. It’s not as if his promotion is as catastrophic as those of Gary the Hair etc

They are definitely getting better. Frankie not saying great pass/cross before its has been completed and danny has stopped saying we touched on it earlier every few minutes. I liked how he was reading the scores from his mobile after the game :lol:, need some sort of results screen imo .

Back