Frankie

Vore

Winger
I'll be first to admit I was pretty mean about Frankie when he started commentating, but I think he's great and has developed his game brilliantly.

He's clearly not naïve, and I like that he's clearly aware that we take the piss #askdanny but he hasn't let it affect him in the slightest, has cut out a lot of the funnier stuff (great ball) and now (as in fairness he has from the start) really keeps things ticking over, always critically but positively, which I don't think I've known in a Mackem commentator even when we were good on the pitch.

Think him and Danny are great balance and I now keep the stream on for the half hour after the game to watch.

Fuck any team with less than 4 cameras, we're SAFC and we're going up.

I'll be first to admit I was pretty mean about Frankie when he started commentating, but I think he's great and has developed his game brilliantly.

He's clearly not naïve, and I like that he's clearly aware that we take the piss #askdanny but he hasn't let it affect him in the slightest, has cut out a lot of the funnier stuff (great ball) and now (as in fairness he has from the start) really keeps things ticking over, always critically but positively, which I don't think I've known in a Mackem commentator even when we were good on the pitch.

Think him and Danny are great balance and I now keep the stream on for the half hour after the game to watch.

Fuck any team with less than 4 cameras, we're SAFC and we're going up.

He made a big thing about the 4 cameras , which tbh , I preferred just the one!
2 of the other ones were just close ups and were shite. Couldn't see what was gannin on.
The view from the top behind the goal was better.
Frankie is OK. Now that every ball isn't a 'great ball'

Back