Frankie

Me and the bairn have a running joke, I say something then literally moments later Danny says exactly the same thing, honestly it’s weird. Really like Danny though and I also liked him as a player, never the best but a gritty player who always gave everything. Frankie is growing on me but he has a tendency to yell down the Mike a little which is slightly irritating otherwise I like the coverage.

He's a likeable bloke but criticising him would be like kicking a puppy so I try to resist doing it. He's trying his best.

And he’s improving all the time. He’s not perfect but he’s a lads fan and you can see he’s constantly trying to improve and do better.

Could be a memorable season because of lockdown and hopefully a promotion and he’s been a big part of it. The games would be shite without the commentary.

Aye, I’ve noticed how he goes quiet and then you hear an announcement, although In my head he jumps up and sprints off through the stands to do it.

:lol: I used to sit next to Frankie and his little control box thing with all the stadium controls when I worked at the club so they've obviously moved the controls into the commentary position now so he can do both.

I'm still yet to work out where the 'studio' is for away games though.

He’s a stadium announcer who probably got roped in to commentary or probably would of got sacked if he said no.
Why would anyone ever criticise him? Deserves respect just for being our announcer

A playlist we had on the other day shuffled to Hunger by Frankie and the Heartstrings and our lass immediately shouted “IT’S MCGEADYYYYYY!!!!” before I could even think. Nearly shat a brick.

I think they are both great and don’t understand the criticism. Can’t please everyone I suppose!
I've been critical of Frankie, because, he's amateurish as fuck. That said, I've grown to love the Frankie and Danny show. He's a bit shit and I love him for it. I hope the club stick with Frankie and Danny right the way through to our winning the Champions League. I await ' Have you ever played in a Champions League Final, Danny' knowing that this will be the zenith.

Back