Four jailed for Hylton Castle shooting

Put it this, I've had no PM, no Facebook timeline posts, no emails, no texts, no faxes, no phone calls, no sticky notes left on my desk, no passive-aggressive notes left in the office fridge, and no knocks on the door since he suggested that he did know me.

What does this suggest?
It suggests you're not going to mention the horses head you found in your bed.

I think when you plead guilty to something you expect a shorter sentence.hasnt seemed.to have worked here like what would the sentence have been if they all pleaded not guilty?

depending on the amount of time,before the outcome (possibly)

so, "guilty" at the first available opportunity, 1/3 off. maybe known as " full credit" for your plea (i may be wrong). after that and if you've gone "not guilty",it'll lessen. go "not guilty" all the way, then decide to go "guilty" and the judge,won't be happy :lol:

If he was so good why did he change him ?

because he wasn't getting the answer he was hoping for, when all the evidence was stacked against him. ie "you haven't got a hope of winning this case". "ok,i'll get someone who thinks i can".

Last edited:
Defensive
What do you expect ? the usual posters rounding on me for posting the truth, there;s plenty of people on here know what I'm posting is correct but the clique has to try and belittle anyone for their entertainment.

depending on the amount of time,before the outcome (possibly)

so, "guilty" at the first available opportunity, 1/3 off. maybe known as " full credit" for your plea (i may be wrong). after that and if you've gone "not guilty",it'll lessen. go "not guilty" all the way, then decide to go "guilty" and the judge,won't be happy :lol:

because he wasn't getting the answer he was hoping for, when all the evidence was stacked against him. ie "you haven't got a hope of winning this case". "ok,i'll get someone who thinks i can".
He was advised by him to go not guilty (he could have refused) when he was guilty of 2 charges, great advise that.

Back