Four jailed for Hylton Castle shooting

I've told you already, any one that's stupid enough to post "Arbeit macht frei" as his signature obviously has a screw loose (if you'll pardon the pun)

Referring to Ratcliffe as "Ratty" merely shows that you hold these individuals in rather high regard.

What you say is an entire irrelevance. If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you champion for the release of these entirely innocent people?
It's easier to post Ratty, good to see you making assumptions about me and what I think, stick his name up again, I'll report you for contempt of court to the police and we'll see what you think about that..

I don't mix with these types and have no problem with the likes of Trott going to jail, I do have a problem with corruption in the justice system and the system sending innocent people to jail to justify using a grass, you've obviously read what Ratty's lass is posting, she is correct, his statement does not fit the evidence, he's lying, jail him for the drugs but not for what he hasn't done.
You do seem to know a lot of these ruffian types mind mate. :lol:

This fella is the numpty that was saying the same about Nuggsy's child abuse conviction when he had entered a guilty plea.

This "paedo" thing is such an easy go-to for the scratters of the world. Is it was is commonly referred to as "whataboutism" ... where the focus is deflected elsewhere to either exonerate or mitigate a behaviour?

It's easier to post Ratty, good to see you making assumptions about me and what I think, stick his name up again, I'll report you for contempt of court to the police and we'll see what you think about that..

yeah, just pop it in the post, sunshine....

To:
Ben Gardner
Sunderland
County Durham

He's a manipulating liar who's stolen millions of pounds worth of drugs and money off OCG's. When he was caught instead of taking what he deserved he turned grass, no problem with that but he's including people who are innocent because he's been told the more arrests and convictions he gets the less jail time he will do, The CPS have took a massive gamble by using him as a witness, his evidence ranges from hearsay to bare faced lies, he's admitted to lying in his evidence the problem now is like you say, when he gets found out with the lies all the cases will have to be reffered to the court of appeal and a lot of heads will roll including Deberoh Sherwins.

putting his name up on here shows how little some people know about the law.

Sydney

Read up on the case from Essex for around 2000/04

Ricky Percival/Damon Alvin

It’s very Similar (alart from a murder)
But Damon Alvin turns supergrass down there and Ricky gets 28 year.

Others get jail and all on Damon’s word.

The family and friends have come up with new evidence,he’s had 3 appeals but still locked up after 14 year.

It’s no different to what Craig has done up here.

Back