Four jailed for Hylton Castle shooting

Whey did he know who you are?

Put it this, I've had no PM, no Facebook timeline posts, no emails, no texts, no faxes, no phone calls, no sticky notes left on my desk, no passive-aggressive notes left in the office fridge, and no knocks on the door since he suggested that he did know me.

What does this suggest?

Put it this, I've had no PM, no Facebook timeline posts, no emails, no texts, no faxes, no phone calls, no sticky notes left on my desk, no passive-aggressive notes left in the office fridge, and no knocks on the door since he suggested that he did know me.

What does this suggest?
I'm busy, Reggie Kray is on the phone. :rolleyes::lol:

What does this suggest?
That you need to keep an eye on your letterbox?

What does this suggest?
Going old Skool, telegram for mr gardener

They're a whole family of wrang'uns.

I had a "run-in" of sorts with James W Trott (the father) a long time ago. I escaped with no broken bones and injuries that healed but the mental scar of that vicious attack by him and one of his associates will live with me for a lot longer.

This Darren and Tony weren't even been born when this happened, but it just goes to show that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
To a degree, there is a defence (of sorts) for the sons, growing up in such an environment can't have had anything but a catastrophic result on their upbringing.
Violent crime is literally in their blood.
I can’t imagine Jimmy Trott being capable of braying anyone tbh ,it must have been his accomplice who did the damage .

Your right about his sons but his daughter seems an ok lass and a WAD to boot .

Back