Four jailed for Hylton Castle shooting

I hadn't even joined the dots but aye, could well be.
I'm sure someone said the final part would be available to air after November so fits it.

Also from the C4 "Prison" thread, his brother is a wrang un.
Sex attacker gave young victims legal highs before carrying out sickening acts in his caravan
One for the Justice4 lot.

They're a whole family of wrang'uns.

I had a "run-in" of sorts with James W Trott (the father) a long time ago. I escaped with no broken bones and injuries that healed but the mental scar of that vicious attack by him and one of his associates will live with me for a lot longer.

This Darren and Tony weren't even been born when this happened, but it just goes to show that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
To a degree, there is a defence (of sorts) for the sons, growing up in such an environment can't have had anything but a catastrophic result on their upbringing.
Violent crime is literally in their blood.

They're a whole family of wrang'uns.

I had a "run-in" of sorts with James W Trott (the father) a long time ago. I escaped with no broken bones and injuries that healed but the mental scar of that vicious attack by him and one of his associates will live with me for a lot longer.

This Darren and Tony weren't even been born when this happened, but it just goes to show that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
To a degree, there is a defence (of sorts) for the sons, growing up in such an environment can't have had anything but a catastrophic result on their upbringing.
Violent crime is literally in their blood.

These so called hard men generally either gang up, tool up, or sneak up.
They're generally only "hard" because they're not really bothered about consequences.

They'd all knack me, mind. :D

These so called hard men generally either gang up, tool up, or sneak up.
They're generally only "hard" because they're not really bothered about consequences.

They'd all knack me, mind. :D

more often than not, there aren't any consequences at all - that's part of the problem.

on reading that Echo article further, the father was an accomplice in a drugs deal too. some things never change, eh?

It was said in Trott's mitigation both his parents are seriously ill. Not too ill to drive across the country for a drugs deal.

Ratcliff has 54 previous convictions for offences involving violence, theft, and motoring. It was said in mitigation he had a difficult early life in Pennywell.
So what about the rest of the people brought up in Pennywell - why aren't they shooting at people for a living?

Barnett has 38 previous convictions, mostly for offences involving dishonesty. It was said in mitigation he was addicted to cocaine, but has since come off the drug. What a reformed character!

Steabler said in mitigation that he is in work and his offending has had a big impact on his wife and three children. If you can't do the time, don't do the f***ing crime!

Sunderland is a far safer place now these are all where they belong.

It was said in Trott's mitigation both his parents are seriously ill. Not too ill to drive across the country for a drugs deal.

Ratcliff has 54 previous convictions for offences involving violence, theft, and motoring. It was said in mitigation he had a difficult early life in Pennywell.
So what about the rest of the people brought up in Pennywell - why aren't they shooting at people for a living?

Barnett has 38 previous convictions, mostly for offences involving dishonesty. It was said in mitigation he was addicted to cocaine, but has since come off the drug. What a reformed character!

Steabler said in mitigation that he is in work and his offending has had a big impact on his wife and three children. If you can't do the time, don't do the f***ing crime!

Sunderland is a far safer place now these are all where they belong.

"One of the men hurled abuse at the jury forewoman as she read out the panel's guilty verdicts, reducing her to tears."

Sunderland and Hartlepool men guilty of playing part in 'drugs gang' revenge shooting

Great bunch of lads. :neutral:

Barnett's missus (Amber Abraham) is already kicking off on Facebook.

Sunderland Echo
Because the full story hasn't been told, she's right to kick off, they were wronguns but didn't do this shooting, this case is one of about 10 using an assisting offender from Sunderland, the evidence is flawed in all the cases heard so far, I don't expect to be believed but hopefully once the restrictions are lifted I can post more. 1 lad is doing a 10 year jail sentence when he is 100% innocent. These trials are a farce.

Because the full story hasn't been told, she's right to kick off, they were wronguns but didn't do this shooting, this case is one of about 10 using an assisting offender from Sunderland, the evidence is flawed in all the cases heard so far, I don't expect to be believed but hopefully once the restrictions are lifted I can post more. 1 lad is doing a 10 year jail sentence when he is 100% innocent. These trials are a farce.

So, they're all canny lads, then?

Back