Four jailed for Hylton Castle shooting

I’ve heard a few things about this so called super grass in sunderland.

For what it’s worth I’ve read a lot on other cases,when police use super grasses to clear the street of towns ect.

The super grass is usually in it upto his neck and his only option is to turn super grass to save his own skin,again this looks the case up here in sunderland .

I very much doubt any charges will be overturned on what this lad has helped police with,you overturn one charge,well then they all look flakey don’t they???

I’ve heard a few things about this so called super grass in sunderland.

For what it’s worth I’ve read a lot on other cases,when police use super grasses to clear the street of towns ect.

The super grass is usually in it upto his neck and his only option is to turn super grass to save his own skin,again this looks the case up here in sunderland .

I very much doubt any charges will be overturned on what this lad has helped police with,you overturn one charge,well then they all look flakey don’t they???
He's a manipulating liar who's stolen millions of pounds worth of drugs and money off OCG's. When he was caught instead of taking what he deserved he turned grass, no problem with that but he's including people who are innocent because he's been told the more arrests and convictions he gets the less jail time he will do, The CPS have took a massive gamble by using him as a witness, his evidence ranges from hearsay to bare faced lies, he's admitted to lying in his evidence the problem now is like you say, when he gets found out with the lies all the cases will have to be reffered to the court of appeal and a lot of heads will roll including Deberoh Sherwins.

putting his name up on here shows how little some people know about the law.

He's a manipulating liar who's stolen millions of pounds worth of drugs and money off OCG's. When he was caught instead of taking what he deserved he turned grass, no problem with that but he's including people who are innocent because he's been told the more arrests and convictions he gets the less jail time he will do, The CPS have took a massive gamble by using him as a witness, his evidence ranges from hearsay to bare faced lies, he's admitted to lying in his evidence the problem now is like you say, when he gets found out with the lies all the cases will have to be reffered to the court of appeal and a lot of heads will roll including Deberoh Sherwins.

Sounds like he's doing a canny job tbf. Fair play to the lad.

post withdrawn so chill ya beans, sunshine.
if I mixed with the types that you obviously mix with, then I'd know a lot more about the law, wouldn't I?
As it is, I've had 3 points on my driving licence for speeding and that's it.

and give your head a wobble will you ... no-one would be incarcerated for 26 f***ing years on the word of one bloke, despite what his hopelessly unqualified 'legal expert' mates say on Facebook and SMB.

post withdrawn so chill ya beans, sunshine.
if I mixed with the types that you obviously mix with, then I'd know a lot more about the law, wouldn't I?
As it is, I've had 3 points on my driving licence for speeding and that's it.

and give your head a wobble will you ... no-one would be incarcerated for 26 f***ing years on the word of one bloke, despite what his hopelessly unqualified 'legal expert' mates say on Facebook and SMB.
I don't mix with these types and have no problem with the likes of Trott going to jail, I do have a problem with corruption in the justice system and the system sending innocent people to jail to justify using a grass, you've obviously read what Ratty's lass is posting, she is correct, his statement does not fit the evidence, he's lying, jail him for the drugs but not for what he hasn't done.

:eek:

I don't mix with these types and have no problem with the likes of Trott going to jail, I do have a problem with corruption in the justice system and the system sending innocent people to jail to justify using a grass, you've obviously read what Ratty's lass is posting, she is correct, his statement does not fit the evidence, he's lying, jail him for the drugs but not for what he hasn't done.

I've told you already, any one that's stupid enough to post "Arbeit macht frei" as his signature obviously has a screw loose (if you'll pardon the pun)

Referring to Ratcliffe as "Ratty" merely shows that you hold these individuals in rather high regard.

What you say is an entire irrelevance. If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you champion for the release of these entirely innocent people?

I've told you already, any one that's stupid enough to post "Arbeit macht frei" as his signature obviously has a screw loose (if you'll pardon the pun)

Referring to Ratcliffe as "Ratty" merely shows that you hold these individuals in rather high regard.

What you say is an entire irrelevance. If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you champion for the release of these entirely innocent people?
This fella is the numpty that was saying the same about Nuggsy's child abuse conviction when he had entered a guilty plea.

Back