Four In a Bed.

Just blitzed this weeks , some impressive scoring , any 3 of them could have won. Digby bit pompous but talked a lot of sense re Osterley park hotel.
As an aside i'm sure Osterley park hotel got mentioned couple of season ago during Sunderlands Wembley visits , and not in a good way.

Liked all three that scored well and thought some fair points were made. The pub was beautiful but I thought it was expensive considering breakfast wasn't included. I thought the cottages owned by the Brazilian lady were excellent value for money considering the size of them and quality of the furnishings etc. On the last one, I liked the purple room with the outdoor hot tub, but agree that the indoor hot tub/breakfast area was a bit odd.

Osterley Park was just shocking! This is their competition which is a couple of minutes down the road from them. I've stayed there several times for work and it's a beautiful hotel.

Liked all three that scored well and thought some fair points were made. The pub was beautiful but I thought it was expensive considering breakfast wasn't included. I thought the cottages owned by the Brazilian lady were excellent value for money considering the size of them and quality of the furnishings etc. On the last one, I liked the purple room with the outdoor hot tub, but agree that the indoor hot tub/breakfast area was a bit odd.

Osterley Park was just shocking! This is their competition which is a couple of minutes down the road from them. I've stayed there several times for work and it's a beautiful hotel.

wonder if there had been a bust up with the osterley park couple ? Kudos to sunny who kept going and took everything on board. Never in a million years would should he have entered competition though .

wonder if there had been a bust up with the osterley park couple ? Kudos to sunny who kept going and took everything on board. Never in a million years would should he have entered competition though .

She seemed furious with the feedback. Sunny seemed like a really nice bloke but I got the impression he just owned the hotel and hadn't a clue how it was actually being run.

aye, a businessman and not hands on whatsoever. trip advisor is damning albeit quite old reviews ( someone had a wedding there :eek: )

Also noted when the couple with the stained mattress asked why didn't he put them in the better room in the first place, he said he wasn't allowed to.

I've seen that before on another one where the man had a small attic room with a three quarter double bed and small wardrobe etc. There was an obnoxious couple complaining about everything and they got that room, then complained it was cramped for two. He said he usually sells that as a single room but was told to put them in there.

Also noted when the couple with the stained mattress asked why didn't he put them in the better room in the first place, he said he wasn't allowed to.

I've seen that before on another one where the man had a small attic room with a three quarter double bed and small wardrobe etc. There was an obnoxious couple complaining about everything and they got that room, then complained it was cramped for two. He said he usually sells that as a single room but was told to put them in there.
did think that, thought it was strange

As usual, we're all in agreement. Noting the comments above, perhaps because this is because we're led the same way?
Two great moments this week. First, when Sunny found himself staying in 'The Pig Sty' after the debacle at his place. Second, when Digby issued a spontaneous laugh at the news that Gary had been on a dating site 'for a long time'.
I disagreed with the result. Who puts a hot tub in a kitchen? It's the stuff of uncomfortable dreams. Also, the Plover was simply brilliant. I would stay there myself, if we didn't have a dog.

blitzed this weeks, worth a watch even if just for Carls hair and his tattoo:eek: . Worth sticking with as payment day prickly to say the least.
I would call that righteous anger on the part of the Yorkshire couple. I'm sure that woman felt that the huge underpayment was justified but she was a right old sourpuss.
Anyway, she looks like Stephen Merchant's sister. So, there ...

I would call that righteous anger on the part of the Yorkshire couple. I'm sure that woman felt that the huge underpayment was justified but she was a right old sourpuss.
Anyway, she looks like Stephen Merchant's sister. So, there ...
did think that:D

thought underpayment was poor, did wonder if she got wind of the over payment and exaggerated underpayment to ensure would win.

Christ knows. For the second week running someone has turned radically sour mid-week. I thought her remark about that woman 'over acting' was terrible and totally uncalled for.
aye, whether true or not only the lass knows ( on other hand if I was scare of spiders wouldn't have done that on national telly ) .

That was the last of the new episodes for a while.....:(

Bit of an odd mix this week. The Birmingham ones were lovely but the breakfasts were minging. The Welsh pub was beautiful with a nice looking breakfast but the host was as dour as Moyes. Loved the country club and thought they should have been outright winners. Carl's hair and tattoo were errrm interesting! I thought all the comments about the place were constructive and something they could learn from like the lack of bins, no mirror etc. It's a shame the woman took it all personally as if they were attacking her. The large underpayment was harsh though and I didn't think they deserved that.

Bit of an odd mix this week. The Birmingham ones were lovely but the breakfasts were minging. The Welsh pub was beautiful with a nice looking breakfast but the host was as dour as Moyes. Loved the country club and thought they should have been outright winners. Carl's hair and tattoo were errrm interesting! I thought all the comments about the place were constructive and something they could learn from like the lack of bins, no mirror etc. It's a shame the woman took it all personally as if they were attacking her. The large underpayment was harsh though and I didn't think they deserved that.
think another problem with carls and partners place is it still looked like a care home, especially with bed tucked in corner of room.

Back