Four In a Bed.

watching it after mag match:D
bit of an over reaction but thought the payments were a bit inconsistent by the 2 women. he ultimately had a point.

Last edited:
looks a classic this week. also bit local interest, one place from escomb and another from hartlepool, chuck in a gobby one from blackpool, could ber indoor fireworks

Catching up on the ones we recorded on Saturday. First B & B was a farm house and one of the guests was a young lad (?millenial) and he was less than impressed that he couldn’t get no phone signal and no wifi, he wasn‘t concerned about cleanliness all he was bothered about was logging on as soon as he got into the room!

Catching up on the ones we recorded on Saturday. First B & B was a farm house and one of the guests was a young lad (?millenial) and he was less than impressed that he couldn’t get no phone signal and no wifi, he wasn‘t concerned about cleanliness all he was bothered about logging on as soon as he got into the room!
think the one in escomb this week has no wi-fi. could cause problems.

looks a classic this week. also bit local interest, one place from escomb and another from hartlepool, chuck in a gobby one from blackpool, could ber indoor fireworks
The woman from Escombe has something about her- i like her. The bloke who hosted yesterday was harshly treated. The women from Blackpool have special needs and their place looks like a DSS doss house. Th lads from Hartleppol better have something special to offer. Imagine not going into the shower because it was too dirty- it wasnt that i could see And sleeping on top of the bed because it was too dusty. FFS. I reckon the Uncle would be a good laugh though.

The woman from Escombe has something about her- i like her. The bloke who hosted yesterday was harshly treated. The women from Blackpool have special needs and their place looks like a DSS doss house. Th lads from Hartleppol better have something special to offer. Imagine not going into the shower because it was too dirty- it wasnt that i could see And sleeping on top of the bed because it was too dusty. FFS. I reckon the Uncle would be a good laugh though.
Think the bloke yesterday was after advice and tips and that's why went on show- personally I wouldn't air me dirty linen in public and some of it was basic cleanliness- crushed spider ffs. Breakfast was too rigid and was always going to get low marks
To be fair he took criticism well, some of marks are lowest i've ever seen .
The place in blackpool looks horrific, always think its unfair when a place from blackpool is featured as its so cheap anyway its usually difficult to underpay by a significant amount. Invariably its a shit-tip.

Think the bloke yesterday was after advice and tips and that's why went on show- personally I wouldn't air me dirty linen in public and some of it was basic cleanliness- crushed spider ffs. Breakfast was too rigid and was always going to get low marks
The place in blackpool looks horrific, always think its unfair when a place from blackpool is featured as its so cheap anyway its usually difficult to underpay by a significant amount. Invariably its a shit-tip.

The guy from yesterday just seemed to be the local piss-can who's bought the pub he drank in for years.

It looks awful, but as bad as you would expect for Blackpool. They reckon they're clean freaks. That always backfires. Also a shared bathroom, which always goes down badly.

Last edited:
Going back 7 or 8 year I remember the borrowby mill in North Yorkshire (just off the A19) took part

The couple were f***ing horrid. I think they had to sell up afterwards. Husband was an ex army major but the wife firmly wore the boots. She was hideously nasty.

anyone recall this? The name of the b&b will forever be etched in my memory despite only occasionally watching the show.

Back