Four In a Bed.

Going back 7 or 8 year I remember the borrowby mill in North Yorkshire (just off the A19) took part

The couple were f***ing horrid. I think they had to sell up afterwards. Husband was an ex army major but the wife firmly wore the boots. She was hideously nasty.

anyone recall this? The name of the b&b will forever be etched in my memory despite only occasionally watching the show.
:lol:

Going back 7 or 8 year I remember the borrowby mill in North Yorkshire (just off the A19) took part

The couple were f***ing horrid. I think they had to sell up afterwards. Husband was an ex army major but the wife firmly wore the boots. She was hideously nasty.

anyone recall this? The name of the b&b will forever be etched in my memory despite only occasionally watching the show.
nah, honestly say cant remember it. watching some old ones on more4 in afternoon but think about 4-5 years old .
nah, honestly say cant remember it. watching some old ones on more4 in afternoon but think about 4-5 years old .
looks like got abuse

Last edited:
I've seen most of the Four in the Beds, but I gave up a few months ago when I watched an episode where they tried to cover all four B&Bs in 45 minutes. The editing was unintelligible at times. Has it gone back to normal?

I've seen most of the Four in the Beds, but I gave up a few months ago when I watched an episode where they tried to cover all four B&Bs in 45 minutes. The editing was unintelligible at times. Has it gone back to normal?

Thats Three in a Bed, which they only did 3 series of. It's all made by Studio Lambert who make Gogglebox (comes as part of the deal for that show)...hence the number of eps C4 buy.
Are they the ones who keep on banging on about fabric conditioner ('to make things smell nice')?
A big fan. Hotel Inspector, too.

Yep! :lol:

Last edited:
Just catching up on yesterday’s episode, at the guy admitted he put the pub was first above the B & B. The lads (especially Raqeeb) from Hartlepool came across as bit arrogant and snobbish.
Watching today’s the face on Raqeeb when saw his room and heard it was a shared bathroom :lol:

Last edited:
Just catching up on yesterday’s episode, at the guy admitted he put the pub was first above the B & B. The lads (especially Raqeeb) from Hartlepool came across as bit arrogant and snobbish.
Watching today’s the face on Raqeeb when saw his room and heard it was a shared bathroom :lol:
There's always someone who you want to fall on their arses. Snobs and pseuds are top of the list.
@Madchester Mackem Thank you for the info. I'll get back on it.

The B & B in Blackpool in today’s was a bit of a dive, but we are talking about Blackpool here. Mind even the daughter admitted her mum‘s scrambled eggs looked anaemic!

Tomorrows episode looks like it will be kicking off at breakfast.

Last edited:
The B & B in Blackpool in today’s was a bit of a dive, but we are talking about Blackpool here. Mind even the daughter admitted her mum‘s scrambled eggs looked anaemic!

Tomorrows episode looks like it will be kicking off at breakfast.
Blackpool B&Bs never do well. They all look so similar, too.

Back