Four In a Bed.

Catching up on last week’s episodes. The glamping seemed canny probably some thing I would consider if was wanting to try something different. Was surprised by the Scottish posh couple saying they would go back again! Just on watching the next episode and have to agree with @herra soul mob and @marathon9 ...... £375 for the treehouse! :eek:

Cannot wait to watch the American dinner style B & B episode and see how things turn out.

Catching up on last week’s episodes. The glamping seemed canny probably some thing I would consider if was wanting to try something different. Was surprised by the Scottish posh couple saying they would go back again! Just on watching the next episode and have to agree with @herra soul mob and @marathon9 ...... £375 for the treehouse! :eek:

Cannot wait to watch the American dinner style B & B episode and see how things turn out.
Is that new? Will catch up this afternoon. Not allowed to watch four in a bed wit home lass she goes mad 😂

On Channel 4 +1 now - the omnibus edition featuring the legendary cantankerous 'Professional Yorkshireman' John from Huddersfield....what a rude man!!:lol::lol:
He seemed pretty spot on about the two wifeys, actually.
- How tf can you underpay for too many facilities and hedge mazes and that; whether you use them or not isn't the point.

First time I've ever clocked this show.

On More 4 (Free View 18) at 2.40pm today is an omnibus edition which, if my memory serves me well, is another classic example of 'game playing' for the sake of winning a plaque with no thought of the possible repercussions to follow.:lol:

:D been watching some this week on more4, some about 5 years old, just cant remember them was also a campsite one yesterday but thought really poor.
I was over that glamping place last weekend its spot on tbh.
Only 3 pods so you can have the whole place if a few of you go and the communal kitchen chill out place etc, has a sauna too.

Its mint i was there last weekend.

Last edited:
lordy be, some posh people oon episode now on more4. Payday could be entertaining.
and only 4 reviews on trip advisor, all terrible :D

Last edited:

Back