Four In a Bed.

think they've got a good record on four in a bed simply because so cheap. also going first is a big advantage, most winners must come from going first ( I have no stats for this btw :D ).

Its the weak spot in the format of Four In A Bed as the first to go are always at an advantage. Feedback should really only be revealed in the final episode but that would of course take away the seething resentment among certain contestants that makes the programme so watchable.:D

There was a classic example yesterday in the More 4 omnibus which was won by the first couple ie : the No 33 Hunstanton lasses who I wouldnt say were game players but were of course exempt from the wrath of the Right Said Freds who took out their poor feedback on the couples who went 3rd and 4th.

Last edited:

Its the weak spot in the format of Four In A Bed as the first to go are always at an advantage. Feedback should really only be revealed in the final episode but that would of course take away the seething resentment among certain contestants that makes the programme so watchable.:D

There was a classic example yesterday in the More 4 omnibus which was won by the first couple ie : the No 33 Hunstanton lasses who I wouldnt say were game players but were of course exempt from the wrath of the Right Said Freds who took out their poor feedback on the couples who went 3rd and 4th.
aye, another example of going first and missing all the subsequent retribution.
more4 now, someones just marked minus 3 for cleanliness, fust time seen a negative :D
wow, someone is absolutely mental( same person who marked minus 3 ) , never seen this one before, its from 2010 .

Last edited:
more4 now, someones just marked minus 3 for cleanliness, fust time seen a negative :D
wow, someone is absolutely mental( same person who marked minus 3 ) , never seen this one before, its from 2010 .
Like knowingly adding dirt and scum. Seems unlikely.

Its on More 4 now.

-3 :lol:

I agreed with this until 10 minutes ago with the current More 4 omnibus.

Last edited:
If he'd read the reviews of his gaff on Google he would've known that heater wasn't working, probably too busy preening himself Infront of a mirror or flicking dust off his shoulder (did you clock that 🤣), came across as a right cocky bellend.

Aye couldn‘t miss it! The guy who ran the pub spotted It too which really pissed him off :lol:

Back