Forthcoming gigs.

Had a good listen of them. Mental. But not for me. Reckon it'll be good in an intriguing way mind marra.

Aye, unsure what to think. I bought the ticket based off the tune they did live at the mercury awards.
I thought it was weird / mental / great and the singers vocal different to anything else out there.
it has the potential to be really great or really shit so intrigued to see

Aye, unsure what to think. I bought the ticket based off the tune they did live at the mercury awards.
I thought it was weird / mental / great and the singers vocal different to anything else out there.
it has the potential to be really great or really shit so intrigued to see

Let me know how it is marra.

Saw foals at the Shepards Bush Empire last night, was the best gig I've been to in a long time, I felt like a teenager again. It helps that there was only around 2000 people there

Was at Sam Fender last night. Whilst it was an excellent performance it was far too mag heavy for my sensitive mackem tendencies. Came across as a massive spenk in truth.

It was mint like but he needs to lose the football craic. Half the people there didn't give a fuck and there was a bunch of Sunderland fans at the front singing Alan Shearer's illegitimate 😂

It was mint like but he needs to lose the football craic. Half the people there didn't give a fuck and there was a bunch of Sunderland fans at the front singing Alan Shearer's illegitimate 😂
His whole crack was cringey as fuck tbf. It felt like I was at a Sunday for Sammy concert. :lol:

Probably best not to alienate a good proportion of your support going forward like.

His whole crack was cringey as fuck tbf. It felt like I was at a Sunday for Sammy concert. :lol:

Probably best not to alienate a good proportion of your support going forward like.

anybody who goes on about football at a gig, wether Singer making comments or fans chanting football songs are childish idiots.

He even had time to shoehorn some Mike Ashley crack. Ticked all the boxes.

his management team / label really need to have a word.
Him continuing to play the ‘geordie’ card will just pigeonhole him massively and really put the skids on what could and should be a huge career

his management team / label really need to have a word.
Him continuing to play the ‘geordie’ card will just pigeonhole him massively and really put the skids on what could and should be a huge career

Before he did any of the Newcastle guff, he actually said that he's been told not to. He probably just doesn't give a fuck in his home town.

Me too. Sold out gig at the Riverside, we'll be crammed in like sardines. Hard to get to the bar. Work tomorrow. Can't be arsed. :lol:

I’m the opposite to all that !!

looking forward to a sold out gig as last time I was at riverside it was 1/4 full.
ive got car so won’t be at the bar.
On holiday this week !

enjoy mate

I’m the opposite to all that !!

looking forward to a sold out gig as last time I was at riverside it was 1/4 full.
ive got car so won’t be at the bar.
On holiday this week !

enjoy mate
Aye I know what you mean about it empty in there. Needs to be full, but not sold out full. Hopefully the weather will put some off :lol:

Hope you enjoy n'all.

Noel Gallagher Manchester Apollo
Tom Clarke, Newcastle Academy
Neighbourhood Weekender
Liam Gallagher, Heaton Park
Kasabian, Victoria Park
Bristol Sounds
Kings Of Leon, Finsbury Park
TRNSMT
Leeds festival

Back