Forthcoming gigs.

Crackers.
:lol:
My daughter likes them. I reckon it's like The Mikado meets Black Sabbath. By chance we saw them in NY last September and I was amazed at the age range of the audience. I expected it to be all teens with me looking for the Dad's section but it was the total opposite. Apparently they are getting a fair bit of credit on the heavymetal circuit and did Donnington last year.

:lol:
My daughter likes them. I reckon it's like The Mikado meets Black Sabbath. By chance we saw them in NY last September and I was amazed at the age range of the audience. I expected it to be all teens with me looking for the Dad's section but it was the total opposite. Apparently they are getting a fair bit of credit on the heavymetal circuit and did Donnington last year.
They're quite entertaining for a few songs like - seen them on the telly a few times. It's just completely bonkers. A fifty odd year awld gadgey we sometimes see in the pub thinks they're great. The novelty wears off after a bit though.

Last edited:
They're quite entertaining for a few songs like - seen them on the telly a few times. It's just completely bonkers. A fifty odd year awld gadgey we sometimes see in the pub thinks they're great. The novelty wears off after a bit though.
Cracking gig. Not my type of music by any means, but those around me of varied ages loved it. The crowd in the standing area were absolutely f***ing mental. Decent venue too.:cool:

I was there too. Thought they were canny. Have a fair amount of decent tunes. You forget how many hits they had.

Were decent enough. St Petersburg was the stand out for me. Thought the crowd could've been a bit livelier at times, although Moo appeared to be loving it as I sailed by (pint aloft, open hand pumps going in for good measure :cool::lol:)

Were decent enough. St Petersburg was the stand out for me. Thought the crowd could've been a bit livelier at times, although Moo appeared to be loving it as I sailed by (pint aloft, open hand pumps going in for good measure :cool::lol:)
Mary won it for me. Always loved that song.

I was having a ball mate. One finds it hard not to express oneself in such environments. :lol:

Found a cracking spot at the stairs and at the end realised I'd elbowed my way into the disabled section. Wondered why there was so much room. :oops:

Back