Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Former Army officer and Tory MP Johnny Mercer said: ‘It’s outrageous that Jeremy Corbyn’s personal campaign group are shamelessly mocking the members of our brave Armed Forces.

‘A collation of chaos led by Jeremy Corbyn would undermine our Armed Forces and refuse to authorise drone strikes on confirmed ISIS terrorists.’

And you've took the time to talk to me :eek:

A Tory MP , the Mail and Scum having a pop :lol:

f***ing hell I'm staggered

Fancy a Tory MP saying that, well I never.

Was Wilfred Owen mocking our brave soldiers too?
The same Wilfred Owen who regularly went missing in battle but was never declared injured in battle by any doctor?

Probably the stuff about militant Islam. Good points for him personally, probably not many being a bit of a thug with quite a few dodgy mates.
So Tommy is right about mosques? Being breeding grounds
The Daily Mail and Sun. No sign of the Tory Graph or Guardian?

Like I said on here years ago, there's quite a few people on here with skewed political motives that are not what they seem, which means you have zero chance of having any proper debate on matters like this.

Are you proper hard like?
No but I stand up for myself when some fat slob thinks it's ok to be aggressive sat behind the safety of a computer. End of the day we all have different views but if you look through the thread you will see I have only responded to aggression

You certainly haven't responded to reasoned argument
I have tried to pal but when you've all got your blinkers on and think anyone that agrees with the Justicr For Chelsey campaign is automatically racist what's the point. It's the usual lazy pathetic opinion people jump to like they assumed I was there today or part of some right wing fan club.

I have tried to pal but when you've all got your blinkers on and think anyone that agrees with the Justicr For Chelsey campaign is automatically racist what's the point. It's the usual lazy pathetic opinion people jump to like they assumed I was there today or part of some right wing fan club.

Maybe if they didn't want that to happen they shouldn't have invited the former edl leader ?

You haven't tried at all. Answer the points about whether you genuinely think the authorities are refusing to proceed despite having sufficient evidence, and do it with something other than innuendo and a presumption of guilt because they're immigrants.

For extra points, admit whose alter ego you are.

Maybe if they didn't want that to happen they shouldn't have invited the former edl leader ?
I agree with that point but also by letting him come up with media company he's working for this story will now reach hundreds of thousands of people which is partly the aim of the campaign. I explained all this initially and was rather predictably just labelled a racist

You haven't tried at all. Answer the points about whether you genuinely think the authorities are refusing to proceed despite having sufficient evidence, and do it with something other than innuendo and a presumption of guilt because they're immigrants.

For extra points, admit whose alter ego you are.
Well the police tried to get one man charged but the CPS said a conviction was unlikely and there wasn't enough evidence on the other 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back