Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

brains

Striker
Former EDL leader Tommy Robinson is going to be in Sunderland today. No doubt he will be joining the usual lads outside Gatsby's who spout shite before every home game. Everyone be careful around that area today as no doubt things could end up getting a little bit tasty...

Seen his video he's done from the car??? :lol:

"I think there was a girl, who I think was gang raped, I think by Iraqi's, I think there was a witness and I think the police didn't prosecute.

So we're going for justice"

You do t even know the story you great cheesy wank sock.

"I think there was a girl, who I think was gang raped, I think by Iraqi's, I think there was a witness and I think the police didn't prosecute.

Any opportunity to stir up a bit of hatred and push their agenda...

"I was expecting this statement to finish off with 'I think, I think, I smell a stink, I think it's coming from your way?', the way it was going?

Yeah details and facts are not really important for this lot.

Curious why being a "mum of three" and "out for a drink with her mother" makes her story more pertinent either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back