Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because it was at 1pm numpty

Look at the time of the post I was replying to. Your previous posts prove you have no sense of irony.

I'm in the Dun Cow now so no need for a dm (whatever that means) but I'm wearing a pair so you can easily recognise me and buy me a pint.

Ya boring son. I'm easy to find and my inbox is empty.
So is mine I'm not the one getting all aggressive behind a screen acting as though I'm f***ing tough. Either message me direct or stop acting tough you fat bitch.

Look at the time of the post I was replying to. Your previous posts prove you have no sense of irony.

I'm in the Dun Cow now so no need for a dm (whatever that means) but I'm wearing a pair so you can easily recognise me and buy me a pint.
Need a drink first do ya ;)

Ya boring son. I'm easy to find and my inbox is empty.
Also what do you think of this story that hasn't just come out today of Corbyn supporters selling anti British army propaganda and joking about lost limbs?

So is mine I'm not the one getting all aggressive behind a screen acting as though I'm f***ing tough. Either message me direct or stop acting tough you fat bitch.

You're making a complete tit of yourself....

Quite amusing so keep it up by all means, but not exactly contradicting the view that most of the supporters of Robinson or this demo are knuckle draggers.

Should I lock my door in case you come round and knack me as well :lol:

You're making a complete tit of yourself....

Quite amusing so keep it up by all means, but not exactly contradicting the view that most of the supporters of Robinson or this demo are knuckle draggers.

Should I lock my door in case you come round and knack me as well :lol:
I'm not knocking for anyone pal have a look at his messages to me I merely responded

Also what do you think of this story that hasn't just come out today of Corbyn supporters selling anti British army propaganda and joking about lost limbs?

A link....and by that I mean a credible one. Not just some knuckledraggers Facebook page.

And before you start I'm far from being a Corbyn supporter

Joe Todd, of Momentum offshoot The World Transformed, which organised the event, told The Sun Online the comic was produced in collaboration with former soldiers who are now campaigning for peace.

He said: “I’m sure you’d agree that we should support ex-soldiers sharing their experiences.”

Next you'll be getting upset at Wilfred Owen.

Joe Todd, of Momentum offshoot The World Transformed, which organised the event, told The Sun Online the comic was produced in collaboration with former soldiers who are now campaigning for peace.

He said: “I’m sure you’d agree that we should support ex-soldiers sharing their experiences.”

Next you'll be getting upset at Wilfred Owen.
Former Army officer and Tory MP Johnny Mercer said: ‘It’s outrageous that Jeremy Corbyn’s personal campaign group are shamelessly mocking the members of our brave Armed Forces.

‘A collation of chaos led by Jeremy Corbyn would undermine our Armed Forces and refuse to authorise drone strikes on confirmed ISIS terrorists.’

Yer a boring twat.
And you've took the time to talk to me :eek:

Former Army officer and Tory MP Johnny Mercer said: ‘It’s outrageous that Jeremy Corbyn’s personal campaign group are shamelessly mocking the members of our brave Armed Forces.

‘A collation of chaos led by Jeremy Corbyn would undermine our Armed Forces and refuse to authorise drone strikes on confirmed ISIS terrorists.’

And you've took the time to talk to me :eek:

Fancy a Tory MP saying that, well I never.

Was Wilfred Owen mocking our brave soldiers too?

The problem with democracy is that it allows fuckwits the ability to participate in politics.

There should be an intelligence test beforehand. Fortunately there are far more people with a brain larger than a dried pea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back