Former EDL leader in Sunderland today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

So why take to the streets saying that it's a travesty and alleging there's a mountain of evidence, and further insinuate that there's a conspiracy to get as many white women raped by gangs of marauding Muslims behind the decision?
Because they obviously feel there was enough evidence and want justice

You choose to ignore any facts and all you see is the bigotry, the accused use this as a diversionary tactic to place the blame back on the blamers and you lap it up.
As you do. The case has been investigated and the CPs have decided there is not enough evidence to proceed. Why can't you get your head around that ?
I agree with that point but also by letting him come up with media company he's working for this story will now reach hundreds of thousands of people which is partly the aim of the campaign. I explained all this initially and was rather predictably just labelled a racist
You keep mentioning this media company. Rebel media are a raving right wing organisation who no doubt will produce a piece that will merely confirm the already existing bias of their right wing audience. I can see from your posts on this thread why you seem to support these people in Sunderland today. Are you really surprised people think you are a right winger given your posts ?

As you do. The case has been investigated and the CPs have decided there is not enough evidence to proceed. Why can't you get your head around that ?

You keep mentioning this media company. Rebel media are a raving right wing organisation who no doubt will produce a piece that will merely confirm the already existing bias of their right wing audience. I can see from your posts on this thread why you seem to support these people in Sunderland today. Are you really surprised people think you are a right winger given your posts ?
:D

Racist hate preacher, as bad as those he claims to be fighting again.

Been done for fraud
Been done for football related violence
Then convicted for assault for nutting another EDL member (although he doesnt like to call them members, apparently its "activists"

Then got done for trying to enter the US illegally on somebody elses passport and sent to prison again. The irony of him trying to enter another country illegally should not be lost on anybody....The bloke has small man syndrome, he is a prick who is followed by like minded pricks, the vast majority are fat bald goons, thick as bulls lugs whose only real interest is getting in a fight with anybody who is not White British.

Why on earth he was invited to this protest today I cannot comprehend, if it is not a racist protest than why did they invite a bloke who founded the most racist hate group in Britain knowing full well it would attract similar racist tossers.

Very difficult to have any sympathy with anybody involved in this shameful episode tbh, whatever has happened it is not going to be fixed by trying to stir hatred and start a race war. In fact I would say that in the eyes of right thinking people having this cretin there only serves to damage the cause that they say they are protesting about.

It is a straight answer what more do you want like? I'm not part of their campaign I'm just a local who has read about it.

Well the girl and her family seem too.
Is this the girl who has given differing versions via facebook since day one ? Or her racist bigoted brother who has form for his intolerance and racism ? He wouldn't have an agenda would he.

It is a straight answer what more do you want like? I'm not part of their campaign I'm just a local who has read about it.

Well the girl and her family seem too.

So have they complained to the IPCC, been to their MP, challenged the CPS ruling or just gone straight for recruiting far right extremists to protests? I genuinely dont know the answer so would be interested to know.

Well the police tried to get one man charged but the CPS said a conviction was unlikely and there wasn't enough evidence on the other 5.

So you want them to prosecute a case with no evidence? So do you think the family and friends would accept the verdict when they were found not guilty for lack of evidence?

Last edited by a moderator:
You most certainly are. And you have campaigned impressively so far, Nuts, mind - but impressive none the less.

Do you think the police and CPS are conspiring to cover up this case ?

That's the crux of the matter. And if this was a historical allegation then mebbys. But in the current climate? I don't buy it. If there was anything...and I mean anything untoward about this case as far as a prosecution is concerned because if there was...anything...at all that could come back and bite them in the arse then the consequences for not just police reputation, but for race relations (where there is no real animosity at the moment - this is important) would be absolutely catastrophic. I just can't see it happening.

Last edited:
That's the crux of the matter. And if this was a historical allegation then mebbys. But in the current climate? I don't buy it. If there was anything...and I mean anything untoward about this case as far as a prosecution is concerned because if there was...anything...at all that could come back and bite them in the arse then the consequences for not just police reputation, but for race relations (where there is no real animosity at the moment - this is important) would be absolutely catastrophic. I just can't see it happening.
Maybe the police and the courts have looked at the concept of 'Trial by Facebook' and thought, 'You know what, that's a better way to do it than the way we are doing, saves the hassle for us'?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back