For all those posters who are moaning at every signing we are making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously what the fuck are you expecting is it coming as some kind of shock or something. What part of Simon Grayson doesn't have a pot to piss in can't you get your tiny little minds around.

Do you know of any top class player that's available for fuck all and who would want to sign for a championship club, no thought not.

Obviously any signing we make isn't going to set the world on fire but it is what it is.

People moaning at grabban only having a 1 in 4 record but if he had a better one he would cost millions man that's why he's here cos he cost fuck all.

Boro have paid 14 million for a striker who hasn't the best goalscoring record but that's what the markets like a bet Grayson would love a budget like that
Well f***ing said that man. This place has become more and more painful to log onto because of all the pathetic fannies that frequent the board.

I don't think people understand we were relegated and that we're skint.

Going on like spoilt little f***ing babies :rolleyes:

There's every chance we'll start against Derby with a midfield of Khasri, Catermole, Ndong, Mcgeady and two up front from Grabban, Vaughan, Maja. We aren't as badly off as a lot on here would have you believe.

Well f***ing said that man. This place has become more and more painful to log onto because of all the pathetic fannies that frequent the board.

I don't think people understand we were relegated and that we're skint.

Going on like spoilt little f***ing babies :rolleyes:
Only signing in my opinion, that's in my opinion, that I don't think is good enough is Steele.. the rest I think will be ok in this league.

You've got to wait and see how the replacements fair first before you don't worry about it though. If you are right and the shake up leaves us with a more competitive squad who win games and push for promotion at the same time as reducing debt and wages then happy days.
Totally fair point you make mate, i can't argue with that. I just know i wanted a shakeup, as was sick as a chip. Let's all hope it works for the best for our club

We need to get promoted at the first attempt, but I don't think we're even trying to. We've raised some decent money from sales so far and reinvested practically none of it. Sorry like, but I'm not sure why it's so outrageous to be annoyed about that. As I said in the Steele thread, we've sold goalkeepers for £32m since the end of the season and spent about 1.5% of it on a replacement.

For me building a team that will "automatically" get promoted is a seriously high risk strategy and one given our current financial plight and owner is absolute financial suicide....Promotion from this league is an absolute lottery, not sure we should be gambling the future of the club on a lottery that we could quite well not come even close to. I personally am thankful the madness has stopped, another £10 million and £60k a week for a player as piss poor as Rodwell would finish me off......And lets be honest for £10 million now we wouldnt even get Jordan Rhodes, look what Boro paid for that lad from forest ffs.

At the price, and the age, and given that we've got a decent goalkeeping coaching team, that have a recent record for developing talent, it could be a shrewd move.

Grayson doesn't seem to trust Mika.

What a pile of shit .
Just because a players going cheap doesn't mean we have to sign em. People a rightly un impressed by the lack of quality we are buying , as far as I am concerned cost isn't the issue , rodwell who by the time we get rid in 2 yrs time will be remembered as one of the worst ever signings for our club ( I said so when we bought him ), we all have our opinions , I wouldn't take a keeper like steele on a free he has been rank for years , the blackburn fans celebrating on their forum reminds me of the baggies fans reaction when we bought that fecking useless clown jones.
We are not asking for top class players , just not shit ones never mind how cheap they are.
Personally I think your condescending arrogant attitude stinks mate.

No matter who we sign, there is always a significant minority on here who will say they are not good enough....FFS they were even turning on Defoe after xmas this year.

But he said he wouldn't have the smallest budget in the league. Was he being a bit sneaky knowing that he actually has the 2nd lowest budget ...:lol:

Sneaky Simon.

Given that the window closes on 31 August perhaps it might be better to draw comparisons then ?

Yeah but the same people last season where telling us Short was gonna blow us out that water and that with MVilla we where getting him on a free and it was a done deal. You can only hold onto the optmism for so long. I'd suggest that when the window closes we will be worse off than we are now (in terms of the quality of the squad not the situation at the bank). I'm happy to be proved wrong.

.. Optimism was knocked out of me a long time ago .. Saying that, I'm looking forward to the season ..

There's every chance we'll start against Derby with a midfield of Khasri, Catermole, Ndong, Mcgeady and two up front from Grabban, Vaughan, Maja. We aren't as badly off as a lot on here would have you believe.
Not bad at all. But Steele is shite, sorry like

The same posters who if the new signings hit the ground running will slaver all over them on here, those type make me f***ing sick, 2 faced knackers
I hope they do hit the ground running, i however am concerned with what I'm seeing. Is it ok for people to have opinions after the transfer window shuts and we've played a good few games? At that point is it fine? Or do we then have to wait for them to bed in Christmas maybe? Is that then fine? Stop making out that anyone concerned with the direction of the club are pissy fannies and their views are not valid.

I'd say if youre skint it's probably not a good idea to get rid of an ok championship keeper for £2m and replace him with a keeper who a league 1 clubs fans couldnt to wait to get rid of for £500k and give him a 4 year contract.

Not sure the price we got for him is the issue, he will have been on good money and would want away as still has top flight options both in England and abroad. Why would he languish in the Championship given that situation?

Given that the window closes on 31 August perhaps it might be better to draw comparisons then ?

That's conjecture though and what I'm commenting on is actual business so far and the OP's "not a pot to piss in" comments. There is money to spend if the will is there to spend it.....and no it's not reckless and it won't cripple the club.

I hope they do hit the ground running, i however am concerned with what I'm seeing. Is it ok for people to have opinions after the transfer window shuts and we've played a good few games? At that point is it fine? Or do we then have to wait for them to bed in Christmas maybe? Is that then fine? Stop making out that anyone concerned with the direction of the club are pissy fannies and their views are not valid.
I'm concerned about my club but I'm also realistic and I know the situation so I'm not shocked

As I understood it, Grayson is the man brought in to do the job. I also understand it that we had to sell - and will possibly sell a few more to pay off, or at least reduce the debt. That's boring and shitty but the facts as they stand. Grayson is the man who knows the league and lower leagues than the rest of us so I for one hope he sees something in these signings that some of us don't.

The sooner we get promoted the better - certainly within three seasons as that's when the parachute payments end and failure to do so is a really frightening prospect. I've got a nasty feeling about the season but as ever I'll be along to support them all the way.

Can't see any good scoring points against each other on here when they're needed on the pitch and in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back