For all those posters who are moaning at every signing we are making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously what the fuck are you expecting is it coming as some kind of shock or something. What part of Simon Grayson doesn't have a pot to piss in can't you get your tiny little minds around.

Do you know of any top class player that's available for fuck all and who would want to sign for a championship club, no thought not.

Obviously any signing we make isn't going to set the world on fire but it is what it is.

People moaning at grabban only having a 1 in 4 record but if he had a better one he would cost millions man that's why he's here cos he cost fuck all.

Boro have paid 14 million for a striker who hasn't the best goalscoring record but that's what the markets like a bet Grayson would love a budget like that
Still this imo

Just been reading threw this threads early work from last summer, and to be honest i think the OP was spot on when we were talking about funding, for the team, of course its easy looking back today and saying all that but, he like others must of had a sense of what was coming..

We need to get promoted at the first attempt, but I don't think we're even trying to. We've raised some decent money from sales so far and reinvested practically none of it. Sorry like, but I'm not sure why it's so outrageous to be annoyed about that. As I said in the Steele thread, we've sold goalkeepers for £32m since the end of the season and spent about 1.5% of it on a replacement.

Not sure bumping old threads is the way to go, but I don't think I'll be retracting my observations above at the time.

Just been reading threw this threads early work from last summer, and to be honest i think the OP was spot on when we were talking about funding, for the team, of course its easy looking back today and saying all that but, he like others must of had a sense of what was coming..
I said at the time steele was utter shite. But no, i got abuse for it

I said at the time steele was utter shite. But no, i got abuse for it

Well to be honest we just had to look at what blackburn fans were saying about him, over the moon to be rid of him, i seem to recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back