For all those posters who are moaning at every signing we are making

Seriously what the fuck are you expecting is it coming as some kind of shock or something. What part of Simon Grayson doesn't have a pot to piss in can't you get your tiny little minds around.

Do you know of any top class player that's available for fuck all and who would want to sign for a championship club, no thought not.

Obviously any signing we make isn't going to set the world on fire but it is what it is.

People moaning at grabban only having a 1 in 4 record but if he had a better one he would cost millions man that's why he's here cos he cost fuck all.

Boro have paid 14 million for a striker who hasn't the best goalscoring record but that's what the markets like a bet Grayson would love a budget like that

Seriously what the fuck are you expecting is it coming as some kind of shock or something. What part of Simon Grayson doesn't have a pot to piss in can't you get your tiny little minds around.

Do you know of any top class player that's available for fuck all and who would want to sign for a championship club, no thought not.

Obviously any signing we make isn't going to set the world on fire but it is what it is.

People moaning at grabban only having a 1 in 4 record but if he had a better one he would cost millions man that's why he's here cos he cost fuck all.

Boro have paid 14 million for a striker who hasn't the best goalscoring record but that's what the markets like a bet Grayson would love a budget like that

Not that I disagree with the sentiments, but John Terry was available on a free this summer and he turned down PL clubs because he didn't want to play again at Chelsea. He'd easily still get a starting position in most of the bottom half of the PL table clubs.

I think most people are just bellyaching because the shite we're signing suggests a lack of ambition and that we're staying down. When Newcastle were relegated they signed Matt Richie who absolutely smashed it in the championship and was Bournmouths best player when being promoted and still looked one of their better players in their first season in the prem. we've not signed anyone anywhere near that quality yet.

You'd think some of these people would take a little time before posting, to 'cover their tracks', but they're obviously slavering their chops to get the first dig in.

What a terrible existence :lol:
I hope your refferring to the OP ?

Not that I disagree with the sentiments, but John Terry was available on a free this summer and he turned down PL clubs because he didn't want to play again at Chelsea. He'd easily still get a starting position in most of the bottom half of the PL table clubs.

I think most people are just bellyaching because the shite we're signing suggests a lack of ambition and that we're staying down. When Newcastle were relegated they signed Matt Richie who absolutely smashed it in the championship and was Bournmouths best player when being promoted and still looked one of their better players in their first season in the prem. we've not signed anyone anywhere near that quality yet.
I'll bet Villa fans love the fact he doesn't want to play at Chelsea next season. That's promotion off the agenda for them then.

I'm not sure about that mind, I'm hating it :lol:

It's poor business in my book and the "not a pot to piss in" argument being used by some is spurious to say the least. I keep giving them the numbers and other potential options but Short and Bain have done a fantastic job in convincing them that it's gruel for breakfast, dinner and tea and they should embrace it.

We need to get promoted at the first attempt, but I don't think we're even trying to. We've raised some decent money from sales so far and reinvested practically none of it. Sorry like, but I'm not sure why it's so outrageous to be annoyed about that. As I said in the Steele thread, we've sold goalkeepers for £32m since the end of the season and spent about 1.5% of it on a replacement.

What a pile of shit .
Just because a players going cheap doesn't mean we have to sign em. People a rightly un impressed by the lack of quality we are buying , as far as I am concerned cost isn't the issue , rodwell who by the time we get rid in 2 yrs time will be remembered as one of the worst ever signings for our club ( I said so when we bought him ), we all have our opinions , I wouldn't take a keeper like steele on a free he has been rank for years , the blackburn fans celebrating on their forum reminds me of the baggies fans reaction when we bought that fecking useless clown jones.
We are not asking for top class players , just not shit ones never mind how cheap they are.
Personally I think your condescending arrogant attitude stinks mate.

Last edited:
Our aim this season should be at least playoffs. If Grayson does it on what currently looks like a budget of 0 then I for one will congratulate him and be very happy with that. If we go up then he deserves a knighthood.

If we are suposed to happy finishing anything higher than 40th then I'd suggest anyone not concerned by that are not true fans of the club and their views should be questioned.

What a pile of shit .
Just because a players going cheap doesn't mean we have to sign em. People a rightle un impressed by the lack of quality we are buying , as far as I am concerned cost isn't the issue , rodwell who by the time we get rid in 2 yrs time will be remembered as one of the worts ever signings for our club ( I said so when we bought him ), we all have our opinions , I wouldn't take akeeper like steele on a free he has been rank for years , the blackburn fans celebrating on their forum reminds me of the baggies fans reaction when we bought that fecking useless clown jones.
We are npt asking for top class player , just not shit one never mind how cheap they are.
Personally I think your condescending arrogant attitude stinks mate.
So which goalkeeper would you sign got 500,000

Back