Football Manager 2024

Encourage whilst drawing, praise whilst winning. You won't need anything else. Maybe demand more if you're knocking on the door for a goal.
I’ve found that changes over time…At first encourage for draw, praise for win and demand more when behind worked each times. Now if I’m playing a team I’m expected to beat encourage seems negative when drawing and praise only works when 2 or 3 up.

Encourage whilst drawing, praise whilst winning. You won't need anything else. Maybe demand more if you're knocking on the door for a goal.

You're meant to be more strict at home games and then more lenient on away games.

Demand more at home even when drawing works fine, doing the same on away games has a negative effect

I'm at the point where I tend to fail now with Sunderland. Team is good enough to compete for top 7 but not strong enough for winning leagues and champions leagues.

Starting to sign up the best wonderkids but I somehow destroyed Chris Rigg. He had 5 star potential and now he's only 3. Did everything right loaned him out played him he just didn't develop like he has for others. Still a good premier league player to rotate but Dan Neil starts ahead of him.

Has anyone made Rigg a world beater on this?

I'm at the point where I tend to fail now with Sunderland. Team is good enough to compete for top 7 but not strong enough for winning leagues and champions leagues.

Starting to sign up the best wonderkids but I somehow destroyed Chris Rigg. He had 5 star potential and now he's only 3. Did everything right loaned him out played him he just didn't develop like he has for others. Still a good premier league player to rotate but Dan Neil starts ahead of him.

Depends on your setup and coaches mate.

Does anyone have many regens whose stats are crap but the players themselves are unreal?

I’ve got two forwards at QPR who couldn’t finish their dinner judging by the stats, but averaging ratings over 8 and both in double figures 25 games in.

Not complaining like!

Just won the Premier League with the lads, I haven't won it since fm20 or so, so buzzing there. I had already won the Europa league and Carabao cup so its a historic treble, don't think I've ever done that and ive been playing manager games since LMA manager 1999, I'm a bit emotional :lol:

Going into the final day, City were 1st on 73 points, we were 2nd on 72, and the mags 3rd also on 72. We smashed Bournemouth 3-0, the mags ended 1-1, and I hadn't realised that City were playing Chelsea away on the final day, they lost 3-2. Mykhaylo Mudryk, what a man, hat-trick, a Sunderland legend without ever playing for us.

Jack Clarke, Dan Neil, Trai Hume, Adil Aouchiche, Anthony Patterson and Nectar Triantis are still at the club and they all played big parts throughout the season. Chris Rigg and Jobe Bellingham got winners medals too, but they only played 5 or so games before going out on loan. Seelt didn't play enough games before going out on loan to get a winners medal.

Logon or register to see this image

Thank you Mykhaylo

Rigg went to psg on my save when I was manager I didn’t develop him. Was already starting for Sunderland when I took the job lost him January of my second season with the lads.

Just won the Premier League with the lads, I haven't won it since fm20 or so, so buzzing there. I had already won the Europa league and Carabao cup so its a historic treble, don't think I've ever done that and ive been playing manager games since LMA manager 1999, I'm a bit emotional :lol:

Going into the final day, City were 1st on 73 points, we were 2nd on 72, and the mags 3rd also on 72. We smashed Bournemouth 3-0, the mags ended 1-1, and I hadn't realised that City were playing Chelsea away on the final day, they lost 3-2. Mykhaylo Mudryk, what a man, hat-trick, a Sunderland legend without ever playing for us.

Jack Clarke, Dan Neil, Trai Hume, Adil Aouchiche, Anthony Patterson and Nectar Triantis are still at the club and they all played big parts throughout the season. Chris Rigg and Jobe Bellingham got winners medals too, but they only played 5 or so games before going out on loan. Seelt didn't play enough games before going out on loan to get a winners medal.

Logon or register to see this image

Thank you Mykhaylo
75pts and won the PL 😮

Just won the 2029/30 Bundesliga with Dynamo Dresden

P34 W27 D3 L4 Pts 84

Star ratings are based on other players in your team. He might have had 5 star potential whilst you were in the Championship, or had just been promoted to the PL, but now that you're a top 7 team I'm presuming you have better players around him?

Star ratings are based on other players in your team. He might have had 5 star potential whilst you were in the Championship, or had just been promoted to the PL, but now that you're a top 7 team I'm presuming you have better players around him?

I definetly do have better players but Dan Neil is 4 stars. So it's basically saying he's worse then Neil.

Neil though has been class on my save tbf to Rigg.

I watched a YouTube video that said he'd be like Gerrard he's a top ten prem player but he's not top 4 level

75pts and won the PL 😮

Just won the 2029/30 Bundesliga with Dynamo Dresden

P34 W27 D3 L4 Pts 84

Yeah, was a lucky season where the big teams where dropping points, and we were the ones able to take advantage. Bit like Leicesters win in real life few years ago

So how the 2029/30 season went for me

1st Dynamo Dresden W27 D3 L4 Pts 84 😎
2nd Bayern Munich W23 D4 L7 Pts 73
3rd Borussia Dortmund W20 D9 L5 Pts 69

After a 2nd place finish the previous season I had a feeling this could be our year and tbh we lived up to my expectations

A side built up on a solid defence and the attacking quality at wing back from Filippo Missori and Alex Vale ( 7 assists in 17 games before a 7mth cruciate ligament injury)

In centre midfield the guile and aggressiveness from Umut Tochumcu and Mandela Keita

Then the attacking quality in the final third from Mohamed Daramy, Reinier and Matus Balis (22yr old Serbian newgen 60 games for us 16 goals 27 assists in bundesliga)

Then the finishing class of Francesco Pio Esposito 24 in 27 for him

Already got some class new kids signed up for the coming season and a new £100m 43,000 new stadium that work is beginning on that will be complete by 2033 … Think I’ll have to stick about for a while yet
Yeah, was a lucky season where the big teams where dropping points, and we were the ones able to take advantage. Bit like Leicesters win in real life few years ago
Fair play mate canny exciting title race tbh even better when results go your way unexpectedly on the final day 😎👏

Last edited:
Ivan azon is an absolute monster for first season in the championship

Scored 40 goals for me. Ridiculously good

Jobe and rigg finished with about 10 goals and assist each from centre mid alternating them

Aushsiche is absolutely ridiculous on this game. Finished with something like 17 goals 12 assists

Ivan azon is an absolute monster for first season in the championship

Scored 40 goals for me. Ridiculously good

Jobe and rigg finished with about 10 goals and assist each from centre mid alternating them

Aushsiche is absolutely ridiculous on this game. Finished with something like 17 goals 12 assists
Where’s you play Auchiche?

Play him on both wings and he plays like Tommy miller every time.

Back