Football Manager 2024

Hope its day 1 on Game Pass, can't play Beta but I'm sure FM23 was on there from Day 1

Haven't enjoyed or gotten into FM23 anywhere near as much as past years but newborn arrived on the scene right at the end of FM22 cycle so time to play the current one was massively reduced

Should expect the beta to land today. I've took a half day on Friday specifically to get a good days worth of play with plenty of time over weekend as well.

I'm looking forward to this version, its the last of this kind before major engine revamp and the new match engine looks really positive. I've been back into FM23 for the last month after not playing for ages and now I'm at the end of a season I don't see the point starting pre-season now.

I usually just play as Sunderland on most my saves but thinking about starting with something different for FM24.

I'm going to do my usual thing and say I'm not going to buy it this year then cave in on launch day.
Sounds like me some years. Even when I haven't played the previous version hardly every time a release comes round I still get excited
Best place to buy fm24 from? Any good deals about?
Fanatiz. Try code ooclanoo as well.
Beta is released now.

Chris Rigg attracting interest from all the classic top 6 premier league sides at the start of the game :lol: Going to try and keep hold of him and get him some first team experience.

7m transfer budget for the lads. The squad looks stronger than FM23 at first glimpse.

Chris Rigg attracting interest from all the classic top 6 premier league sides at the start of the game :lol: Going to try and keep hold of him and get him some first team experience.

7m transfer budget for the lads. The squad looks stronger than FM23 at first glimpse.
Rigg happy to sign a new deal instantly, and M’Vila wants to join too

Hume looks excellent, Jobe looks to have a high PA. Roberts robbed a little

All the strikers are meh

I'll give it a go when it goes on GamePass.

The Licheinstein challenge is where it's at if you want a challenge on this year's FM - They share the same domestic league with the Swiss League and they've implemented the same division split as the Scottish League as of this year there's a massive but. Because Licheinstein doesn't have a recognised FA you can't qualify for Europe via domestic leagues.

You can only qualify for the Conference League, so if you want to play in the Europa League you have to win the Conference League, if you want to play in the Champions League you have to win the Conference League then Europa League consecutively, and to enter next year's Champions League, you have to win the Champions League.

Domestically because of the new division split you're playing the likes of Young Boys, Basel etc 4 times instead of the usual 2.

Last edited:
Rigg happy to sign a new deal instantly, and M’Vila wants to join too

Hume looks excellent, Jobe looks to have a high PA. Roberts robbed a little

All the strikers are meh
Yep just offered new deal.

I'd agree about strikers, i'm going to give Rusyn the nod to begin with. Jobe looks good potential but probably more bench to begin with until he develops more...same with Rigg. It's a tough one between Hume and Pembele.

Just playing first friendly and the match engine is really good. Everything feels so much better about it.

Early thoughts are this looks like it could potentially be the best of the long series of the game. Just hopefully there are no serious bugs.

First signing looks like Sydney Van Hooijdonk who we were after in the summer. Fee agreed for 700k in total which seems really good. Looks like he will be an improvement on the current crop of strikers. I'll most likely get Semedo off on loan although he looks relatively weak potential wise.

Back