Fool me once - Netflix

Do you have to watch it because the missus does? Is she enjoying it ?

She finds it confusing. See how it ends though. No doubt it'll all make sense on a rewatch if anyone can be arsed. I get to watch all the football so the odd show here and there I don't mind. The writers got a great reputation though so I'm surprised at how the show is panning out. Not sure if it's been a book first adapted for TV or a Scandinavian show adapted for the UK. Might explain some of it. Bit like that Tunnel adapted from the Bridge

My issue with Harlen Corben stuff is it builds up nicely with a lot of twists and you’re trying to figure out how it will conclude. Then the last episode is just a shit load of exposition and a really unsatisfying ending.

My issue with Harlen Corben stuff is it builds up nicely with a lot of twists and you’re trying to figure out how it will conclude. Then the last episode is just a shit load of exposition and a really unsatisfying ending.

The trick seems to be to keep multiple possibilities in the air by introducing random behaviour from characters which later then makes no sense at all 🤣

Always feel like they rush the endings.
This was decent but too many Harlan Coben's are dubbed on Netflix. So distracting...
Just watch it in native with subtitles. Much easier imo.
watching Safe now starring Dexter :)
I enjoyed that one. Wooden as owt like.

It was absolutely shite but I enjoyed it. Same with every Harlem Coben series, shit acting, far fetched story and good looking cast in posh houses. This was the worst of the four (i think four) on Netflix. Haven't seen any of the foreign ones.
The Irish fella was cast purely to be red heron in my opinion cos he's a creep in pretty much everything he stars in. Said to our lass, no way its him, to obvious.
Hes a class actor the irish. Only good one in this mind

It was absolutely shite but I enjoyed it. Same with every Harlem Coben series, shit acting, far fetched story and good looking cast in posh houses. This was the worst of the four (i think four) on Netflix. Haven't seen any of the foreign ones.
The Irish fella was cast purely to be red heron in my opinion cos he's a creep in pretty much everything he stars in. Said to our lass, no way its him, to obvious.
Was class in hollyoaks.

I watched three episodes before giving up. Wifey enjoyed it and watched it all. I thought Joanna Lumley's character was weird.

Too many episodes for what it was, I kept watching to find out how it ended but it had some longeurs.

I read Tell No One when it was published and really enjoyed it so was looking forward to the next Harlan Coben, got two chapters in and felt like I was reading something too similar so packed in and never read him again.

Back